Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. jardinero's rating of the film Memento

Großartiger und ungewöhnlicher Film von Christopher Nolan. Muss man gesehen haben!

2. Brian Trinh's rating of the film Memento

Need to watch this again. The anachronistic narrative discourse really tests your memory and observational skills. You feel for Lenny once you figure out what really happens but you also can't condone his insatiable desire for revenge. Memorable lines: "How am I suppose to heal if I can't feel time? - Lenny. & "Test this, you fucking quack" - Jimmy G I

3. McOpinionated's rating of the film Memento

Form and content go wonderfully together. I am still not sure what happened :-) but the implication is clear and the mood slowly shifts, beautifully. The fact that I am not clear what happened is also the congruence of form and content. It's not that original, the forward-backward thing. Check out Iain M Banks's "Use of Weapons". https://www.theguardian.com/books/2012/jul/20/book-club-use-of-weapons-iain-m-banks

4. raquel_ag's rating of the film Memento

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

5. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Memento

2,7 Le TV Movie qui c'est donné le plus de mal pour prouver son gros cerveau.

6. ninchok's rating of the film Memento

Had a mild nervous breakdown the first time I watched it lel

7. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Memento

8. The Macho King's rating of the film Memento

Way over hyped. Carrie-Anne Moss was pretty good though.

9. Anelkha's rating of the film Memento

10. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Memento

The ingenious idea of telling a story backwards and a leading character with a short-term memory span makes what is an ordinary thriller have a breath of fresh air and becoming a lot more special than had it been played straight-forward. A perfect example how to do a tired story fresh again.

11. zohen lux's rating of the film Memento

i liked it and i will never ever watch it again. thanks

12. blkrchs's rating of the film Memento

13. x1simplicity's rating of the film Memento

Takes a great deal of focus to follow the plot -- but it's worth it.

14. xer vokun's rating of the film Memento

a perfect movie for mnemophobiacs

15. Ryan O'Connor's rating of the film Memento

Memento has one of the most unique narratives ever created. It starts with a photo developing backwards and then tells its story in reverse chronology. The color sequences play backwards and black and white scenes play forward. This is to create a feeling similar to that of the main character, we and Leonard can't remember what took place before the present. This also allows for the surprise revelation at the end.

16. Daniela's rating of the film Memento

17. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Memento

it took 3 viewings for me to actually like this.

18. bonucci's rating of the film Memento

19. r u f o's rating of the film Memento

As I thought the first time I watched it, this film is overrated.

20. redux's rating of the film Memento

I don't think I will check out anything Nolan in the next thirty years or so. He may turn into something watchable at some point (it happened to David Fincher), but I don't keep my hopes high.

21. João R.'s rating of the film Memento

A very interesting exercise and a thrilling experience but, in the end, it feels like something is still missing.

22. noone's rating of the film Memento

23. jaelaah's rating of the film Memento

a classic. this script defines an iconic modernist twist to the ancient in medias res.

24. Ananta Vania Iswardhani's rating of the film Memento

Nolan is such a pioneer. I hate him for being so genius and original.