Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. Philippe P. Marchetti's rating of the film Memento

Great one ! Probably saw 20 short student film trying to do it... But whatever this one is very very good & Guy Pearce is perfect.

2. hasnakarlina's rating of the film Memento

3. scarlett's rating of the film Memento

3.5 stars A bit too slow paced for me, I was expecting it to gain momentum but it never did. I was also expecting more of an 'ending' or something to be resolved. It was a very intriguing film though and I liked the concept, just left feeling a bit dissatisfied.

4. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Memento

Pertama kali menonton pusing, kedua kali menonton kepala rasa-nya kayak mau pecah. Christopher Nolan jenius!

5. Elia Canevascini's rating of the film Memento

Nolan è riuscito a montare le scene in modo davvero geniale, inoltre il soggetto del film è davvero particolare e originale. Attenzione però che se non si segue attentamente la trama si rischia di perdersi.

6. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Memento

There are a few of us that wished Nolan hadn't wasted his time on the Batman crap. 'Following' was quite good, and this one made use of a great group of actors at the top of their game. I think you have to give it to Pantoliano for being the glue that kept the whole thing working. For some reason it doesn't seem to reward multiple viewings.

7. Bruna de Moura's rating of the film Memento

8. Sara Sousa's rating of the film Memento

9. HavyMavy's rating of the film Memento

10. D.J. Devereux's rating of the film Memento

I do find this a somewhat smug film, made by smug people for smug cine-elitist AKA This film is a C*NT magnet, not in a good way. It does have a good performance by Guy Pearce, the directors imprint is very clear from the great Nolan. Yet this film is essentially a gimmick, So the film is backwards? When we talk gimmick, I bet no one gives Friday 13th Part 3 in 3D the same love, yet it still relies on the gimmick.

11. ioanabogdana's rating of the film Memento

12. smndvdcl's rating of the film Memento

A vicarious experimental experience, subjecting the spectator to Lenny's short-term memory loss ('condition'), through the non-linear unravelling of the narrative. Dramatic irony is reversed, suddenly characters know more than Lenny and the audience. Enthralling and unique.

13. truffraud's rating of the film Memento

14. Bayu Oktavianto's rating of the film Memento

15. Shane's rating of the film Memento

16. Meastro0's rating of the film Memento

Excellent innovation in detective genre: here we don't have tricky case with extraordinary investigator, but simple case with a damaged detective, we know as much as he.

17. low's rating of the film Memento

Remember Sammy Jankis.

18. Strauhs's rating of the film Memento

19. L'immoralistee's rating of the film Memento

20. James Mackin's rating of the film Memento

An excellent portrayal of anterograde amnesia, and a very thrilling film.

21. Nuno Azevedo's rating of the film Memento

"We all need mirrors to remind ourselves who we are."

22. Shoham L's rating of the film Memento

Fucked me up in a way only Nolan could. Just watch it.

23. kris's rating of the film Memento

A film that needs a few watches. Strange and original and somewhat sad.

24. Febrasaka Madindari's rating of the film Memento

* Body ink as a media. * = highlight / sickest part (going to trading this (*) mark)