Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. Freddie's rating of the film Memento

One of the most brilliantly structured films of all time. And it didn't feel like it was lacking in any of its aspects - it was precise and effective.

2. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Memento

Huuuge editing puzzled work. Masterpiece.

3. Luís Silva's rating of the film Memento

All the idea behind the movie is brilliant. It takes you a while to get curious/excited with the movie but once it gets to you is really amazing. However, it felt like something was missing and ended up disappointing me a bit. I was expecting more, not just from the movie (all the hype and stuff) but from Christopher itself. Still, it deserves a 4/5 because of the construction.

4. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Memento

the plot hole kept bugging me and the woman who played natalie sucked. otherwise A+

5. Barış Akpınar's rating of the film Memento

Bad for the psychology dimension.

6. Caden M's rating of the film Memento

Riveting and edited brilliantly. One of those films that taking the time to engage with and buying into the movie's formula/system pays huge dividends in the end.

7. Andrew Miller's rating of the film Memento

That guy's the star of his very own private movie.

8. Bogdan Liviu's rating of the film Memento

"I can't remember to forget you. "

9. crnstsc's rating of the film Memento

10. rottenmoore's rating of the film Memento

11. Jo Ferreira's rating of the film Memento

"Memory can change the shape of a room; it can change the color of a car. And memories can be distorted. They're just an interpretation, they're not a record, and they're irrelevant if you have the facts."

12. Trunfos's rating of the film Memento

13. María F. Guerrero's rating of the film Memento

14. jack.clare208's rating of the film Memento

Probably Chris Nolan's best film. I'm extremely thankful for it, because it probably started me on the path to more interesting areas of cinema. It blew my tiny little mind.

15. rachel collier's rating of the film Memento

16. ofNatalie LA's rating of the film Memento

17. Yayo's rating of the film Memento

Will watch it again. Need to watch it again.

18. Muraki's rating of the film Memento

19. taniaburrito's rating of the film Memento

20. caitlin.f's rating of the film Memento

might be my favorite movie. so smart & so suspenseful.

21. Ligia Prodan's rating of the film Memento

22. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Memento

2000, dir. CHRISTOPHER NOLAN - 8,2/10 (USA)

23. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Memento

another brilliant movie i can barely remember about what the hell is wrong with me

24. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film Memento

hui, that was so fucking paranoid & puzzling. i think i will re-watch it soon - if everything make sense.