Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. Erik F.'s rating of the film Parade

2. Aardsy's rating of the film Parade

3. Podre Cortez's rating of the film Parade

Never liked when my parents would take me to the circus, and got the same exact feeling with this....

4. Thomas K.'s rating of the film Parade

5. Basti / Buzz-T's rating of the film Parade

... 3,5! Sterne von mir ... eine Mischung aus klassischem Zirkus, Cirque du Soleil u. Stomp. Und das als Film, mit voll eingebundenem Publikum. Echt superklasse! Für alle Liebhaber von Zirkus und Pantomime voll zu Empfehlen, eine Hommage! Und Tati selber ist auch phänomenal!

6. thebaus's rating of the film Parade

7. NNGS's rating of the film Parade

8. Carlos Pineda's rating of the film Parade

(3.7) Tati es un referente de un momento del cine. La comedia muda comenzò parte de algo que se transformò en gènero, del que participan maestros, y Tati le da un matiz propio a todo su trabajo. Como elemento peculiar està un circo en el que los animales no aparecen sino en 2 o 3 nùmeros muy breves y los acròbatas hacen proezas como las del cine mudo. El slap stcik efectivamente es el eje central de muchos momentos

9. dorusan's rating of the film Parade

In case someone forgot, life is an enchanted spectacle!

10. Ric O's rating of the film Parade

light, unpretentious, fun to watch

11. mmassias's rating of the film Parade

12. Pok's rating of the film Parade

Con una estética y un humor que recuerdan un poco a Monty Python, Tati nos presenta en su última obra un acto circense de principio a fin donde TODOS participan, desde los que construyen y pintan los escenarios hasta el mismo público. Simplemente los actos de mímica del propio Tati valen el precio de admisión: imita a la perfección y con mucha gracia a un portero, un boxeador, un pescador y un tenista, entre otros.

13. fgonzalezse's rating of the film Parade

14. Henk Lamers's rating of the film Parade

Final score: 6. Storyline: 6, Originality: 6, Cinematography: 6, Involvement: 4, Sound: 6, Editing: 6, Educational: 6, Title design: 6, Acting: 6, Interesting: 5, Unusual: 6, Exciting: 5, Superior: 5

15. lesminho's rating of the film Parade

16. Eli's rating of the film Parade

17. Richmond Hill's rating of the film Parade

A Curate’s Egg if ever there were one: a plain rendering of a circus performance on the one hand, a kind-of deconstruction of it on the other. Balance taken, its the more the former as transfers from video to film always seem suspended in aspic and we’ve seen these routines umpteen times before. Tati himself is always welcome, but it’s a reverential bow to a master rather than something fresh.

18. FISCHER's rating of the film Parade

Pour notre part, on préfère toutefois les films de fiction du réalisateur ..... www.cinefiches.com

19. Egoisms's rating of the film Parade

His worst by far. I'd even suggest giving this a miss.

20. Renton47's rating of the film Parade

The antithesis of everything I stand for: juggling, audience participation, men pretending to ride horses, good old fashioned fun, people actually cruelly attempting to ride a mule. In other forms I might like the dissolution of everyday/performance audience/performer but with these stale routines I find it really unappealing...plus the mule.

21. c0rny0nmain's rating of the film Parade

Jacques Tati hosts a circus. That's literally what this film is, there's no plot, it's just a circus show that was filmed. But if you like Tati, you'll probably get a kick out of it.

22. HSBilly's rating of the film Parade

the final works of tati just as the show is over, but there's child who still playing with toys, just like tati in my heart, always make me charmed.

23. Friday Malone's rating of the film Parade

Strange and unique and wonderful.

24. Marta Lopes Peres's rating of the film Parade

I don't really get why this film has such a low rating. Tati deconstructs the whole concept of the circus, metaphorically showing that inside all of us is at least a bit of a clown. In a good sense! I found the film to be very entertaining, simple, humble but downright masterful. With a lot of hints from his previous films. It's no wonder he was and continues to be an inspiration for comedians around the world.