Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. bryanvmh's rating of the film Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You

"...Eventually I realized that I was in a kind of hell." As far as style exercises go, I thought most of it really worked. Simple/archaic techniques (tinting, high-key lights, forced perspective) used expressively if not at all diligently. But this has that spark of an idea that could only work in these confines, a low-budget short that works best as a low-budget short. Clearly, body horror interests the Cronenbrood.

2. Jobox's rating of the film Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You

Please let me know where I can see this. Thanks

3. Lukas Brown's rating of the film Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You

4. velouria's rating of the film Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You

Brandon really likes giallo films, good try but not that impressive.

5. saitosouta's rating of the film Please Speak Continuously and Describe Your Experiences as They Come to You

Cannes #2019 No.4: Brandon Cronenberg, the honorable son of the grotesque anal auteur, steps from sickeningly sophisticated whiteness into maddeningly experimental iridescence. Good news; it's a nice transition. Neon nightmare bursts like a schizophrenic bloom in the dizzy look of Deragh Campbell (she is a wunderkind of modern arthouse cinema). I hope he makes a new feature preserving this sensibility of insanity.