Beoordelingen & Recensies

1. vordven's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

2. lostlevel's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

The transformers movie is bordering on imaginative, so whilst it is still bad it isn’t nearly as bad as most of the other entries in the series. This one is rarely creepy which is a nice change. Though I’m wondering if one day this will become as done to death as the highlander series.

3. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

4. Iñaki Cabero's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Las decisiones importantes suelen reducirse a un solo momento

5. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Aug'18 - I try to give every movie a fair shake but damn was it hard to get past the randomly switching aspect ratios all through the film. It's shameful when your'e working at this level. So much complacency.The nerds in the back working on character design, animation, sound all did a top job as ever. The filmmaking is functional. Literally just place a bunch of cameras actively moving and or on tele and cut.

6. sashmere's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Is it just me or did someone need to calm down with the color correcting? The grass is way over saturated here and there. Also the humor feels a bit forced and out of place.

7. Amandio Filipe Moura's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

8. Mr.Rager's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Michael Bay lost his head, coolness and filmmaking skills over the last two Transformers movie. He really needs to step down from this franchise, he has nothing more to offer to this series. If he is stubborn and will make an another movie things will not improve for none of the parties. Anyway this is the weakest link in this franchise that started a decade ago.

9. vladimirbalt's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

10. Jake Davis's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Ranked as one of the worst movies I've seen.

11. Basim Qureshi's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

A great big steaming pile of nonsense. I had the urge to air out my living room after watching this. They tried to go the Marvel movie route by trying to check off all the right boxes; good gender mix, check! ethnically diverse robots, check! mark wahlberg attempting humor, well it is what it is! Watch this while you fold your laundry, or better yet, when vacuuming.. you won't regret missing the dialogue.

12. doublelife91's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

13. Louis Léonard's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

14. Star Lord's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Transformers: l'ultimo cavaliere (titolo italiano, capitolo 5). Dopo i primi 3 netto calo che si conferma anche qui.

15. Varun Saini's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Crazy animation... Pheww... One of its kind though.. One time watch

16. Achromia's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

This is probably the best in the franchise, which does not make it decent at all, but it was way more entertaining than I thought it would be. It gets so ridiculous and stupid that you simply lose all perspective and critical thinking, to the point where the crap you are watching actually makes sense. I really have no clue how or why these pieces of shit keep getting made, but all in all this could've been worse.

17. Dewi Martiwi's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Watch with someone you love and you'll never getting bored I thought. I love Izabella!!

18. RianWidagdo's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Judul : 3/5 Poster : 4/5 Pembuka : 2/5 Cerita : 1/5 Akting : 3/5 Sinematografi : 4/5 Penutup : 2/5 Soundtrack : 2/5 Rekomendasi : 2/5 Total : 3/5

19. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

This is the only fully sustained entry in the series for my money . It is still ridiculous but was engaging and had humor along with the cray cray action set pieces (that one comes to expect from Michael Bay.)

20. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

The final bayformers(& i'm thinking he has been given more control each time)is such a mad, cuckoo auterist achievement it commands a reexamination of his previous work.It's thoroughly unrelenting, cameras on top of cameras on cranes and gliders - 4 movies of backstory&characters to play with- Bay goes supernova, transforming into Jules Verne and sending Whalberg- his greatest character, to the sea and to the sky.▽

21. bima ferdinandsyah's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

22. Ostermyers's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

too much blablablablabla but hey..."UGLY MESS.DID YOU FORGET WHO I AM ?". NAILED IT. Thanks, monsieur Bay. The last part is PURE TOTAL GOLD MADNESS ! Like the ratio is randomly changing n stuff, Godard-level. Only Bayhem can give you that.

23. HKFanatic's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

Any movie franchise that relies on the enthusiasm of elementary schoolers invariably has a limited shelf life. It's just a shame that audience excitement for the "Transformers" property had to dwindle right as director Michael Bay delivered his most discursive, auteurist, and (arguably) most technically impressive entry in the series. The bastard son of Scott, Cameron, and Spielberg has come home to roost.

24. chanandre's rating of the film Transformers: The Last Knight

[IMAX 3D] Quintana is like a dominatrix version of Halo's Cortana. Michael Bay will probably shoot the end of times destruction in IMAX 8D and or 328 K (whatever super high ultra def format we'll have by then).