MUBI is seeking a full-time DevOps Engineer in our London Office. Join our experienced and friendly team, to work on innovative technologies during a very exciting time in MUBI's development.
Your primary role will be to assist operations of our infrastructure, as well as develop, maintain and scale tools that we use. We are a small (but perfectly formed) team, so this is the ideal opportunity for you to influence your own learning and contribute creative thoughts and ideas.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Supporting our CDN using Infrastructure-as-code, supporting services running on multiple non-cloud providers.
Improve and maintain CI Process using Jenkins.
We build and maintain a hybrid CDN infrastructure incorporating our own solutions with other CDN providers. We deploy our applications to AWS and infrastructure-related tools to our Docker cluster. We mainly use Prometheus, Grafana, and ELK stack for monitoring.
WHAT WE EXPECT
- 3+ Years of familiarity with DevOps and Infrastructure Operations
- Provisioning servers with Chef and the rest of our infrastructure with Terraform
- Ruby (RoR) and GoLang are what we use, good knowledge of any (or both) of these languages is essential
- Good software engineering skills, writing testable and readable coding skills with simplicity in mind
- Containers, and container orchestrations (Docker, docker swarm, Kubernetes is a big plus)
- Familiarity with cloud environments, especially AWS
- Familiar with the Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) concepts
- Strong Knowledge of Linux (Ubuntu), and TCP/IP stack
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Experienced with or interested in the development and operation of a Video Streaming CDN
- Infrastructure as Code ( Configuration Management ) Chef and Terraform
- Experienced with Nginx and Apache Webservers
- Good debugging and troubleshooting skills, especially for applications in distributed environments
- Automating CI processes using Jenkins
- Proactive and personable
- The ability to 'get stuck in', not afraid of ambiguity
Please do not be discouraged if you don't meet ALL of the requirements. Most of all, we're looking for a positive and enthusiastic person with the hunger to learn! Overall if you think that you could be a great fit for the role then we'd love to have a chat.
- Build/maintain tools to support the operation of our CDN and other infrastructure
- Work closely with our infrastructure / DevOps team members
- Work with our Software Engineers in developing and designing systems that are resilient and performs at scale
Salaris: Dependent on experience.
If working on a wide range of interesting, impactful projects with a world class team excites you, then we want to hear from you!
Apply with a cover letter and your CV here.