MUBI is proud to partner with the 33rd Munich International Festival of Film Schools, presenting films of the official selection online, for free, and only on MUBI. You don't have to come to Munich to see some of the freshest film school productions from around the world—we bring them to your screen!
The Munich International Festival of Film Schools has been presenting work by film students since 1981, bringing together young filmmakers from all over the world to share their films and experiences with each other.
Get a taste of the latest film school triumphs at the same time that they are screened in Munich. It's free for a whole week through November 23rd, right here at MUBI. Prost!
- Who We Are (Maxime Michaud, Canada)
- One Man Loved Me (Ana Urushadze, Georgia)
- Octopus (Paul Villanova, USA)
- Lovers So Entwined (Coco Wertheim, Australia)
- Four Hours Barefoot (Ico Costa, Portugal / France)
- What Makes Me Take The Train (Pierre Mazingarbe, France)
- Run (Romain Laguna, France)
- Exile (Vladilen Vierny, France)
- Endless Day (Anna Ewert, Germany)
- Noah (Patrick Cederberg / Walter Woodman, Canada)
(Some territory exclusions may apply.)
MUBI AUDIENCE AWARD
Help us to select a film from the festival to officially feature on MUBI! Vote for your favorite film or films by clicking the “Become a Fan” button. The film with the most votes by the end of the festival will get a one year online distribution at MUBI!