Dla lepszego doświadczania MUBI, aktualizuj wyszukiwarkę.
Zdjęcie Lloyd Kaufman

Lloyd Kaufman

“The thing I find about the movie industry is that 99 percent of the people are absolute scum. But the other 1 percent are really the greatest, most wonderful people in the world.”
Pokaż wszystko (64)

Actor

Pokaż wszystko (24)

Director

Pokaż wszystko (24)

Producer

Pokaż wszystko (23)

Screenwriter

Pokaż wszystko (16)

Executive Producer

Pokaż wszystko (6)

Cinematographer

Pokaż wszystko (14)

Self