Oceny i Recenzje

4. giovanni's rating of the film Breaking Bad

5. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Breaking Bad

6. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Breaking Bad

7. Adam GR's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Achieves decibel-splitting peaks in craftsmanship. The first season grabs us by the end with an intervention that foreshadows the decimating heartbreak Walt will lay on his family. The pace picks up assuredly, all the while forming a high contrast, idiosyncratically Albuquerquian hellscape. A complete and utter deconstruction. Gilligan, Cranston, Paul, Gunn, Esposito, Norris, and Banks all exude astonishing work.

8. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Breaking Bad

SEASON 1 ★★★★ | SEASON 2 ★★★★½ | SEASON 3 ★★★★½ | SEASON 4 ★★★★½ | SEASON 5 ★★★★½ __________________________________________ BREAKING BAD ★★★★½

9. Janit's rating of the film Breaking Bad

ordered chicken at every mention of Los Pollos Hermanos. that's how influential this series to me.

10. Ximena Rubio's rating of the film Breaking Bad

No suelo repetir series, la veria una y otra ves

11. Ale Sabatini's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Stagione 1: 4 1/2 Stagione 2: 4 Stagione 3: 3 1/2 Stagione 4: 4 1/2 Stagione 5: 5 EPISODIO PREFERITO: 5x14 "Declino"

12. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film Breaking Bad

лучше поздно, чем никогда, особенно когда речь об этом сериале. Люблю каждого из его героев, идеальное зрелище

13. Ruiz Buñuel's rating of the film Breaking Bad

14. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film Breaking Bad

I used to watch this - it was still going then - with my best friend every other day at his house after highschool. I was profoundly content in those moments. Then we waited for the last season and it finally came and we watched it all go down. It's commonly said online that Ozymandias, 3rd to last, is the best TV episode ever made. I find it hard to disagree.

15. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Breaking Bad

May'19 ReWatch - Finishing Season 1 and I figure I was wrong about this show. I found it overrated which it might be but it is also extremely well written and absolutely in the upper echelons of TV writing.

16. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Compulsively watchable with a must-see lead performance!

17. Emil Kurjak's rating of the film Breaking Bad

incredibile non l'avevo votato

18. Stefano De Putti's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Mi è rimasto nel cuore: volume 1

19. Tuna's rating of the film Breaking Bad

20. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Excellent in every single way.

21. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Has a mastery of drama without a doubt but each season set up is a manifestation of white America's fear of an impending wave of Latin men taking over "their" country in which a masculine Anglo man must step up to the plate and reassert dominance; until the last season where they try to make amends by throwing out Nazi's as an attempt at self-reflection.

22. low's rating of the film Breaking Bad

23. Hermann A. RG's rating of the film Breaking Bad

24. guillermo's rating of the film Breaking Bad

Seems to be a fight between good and evil, but this is about evil, pure evil. You can gradually find thid root, that we are all monsters if we let Jekill grow up. Do not rationalise your Jekill.