Dla lepszego doświadczania MUBI, aktualizuj wyszukiwarkę.

Oceny i Recenzje

1. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Perhaps the greatest film on police ever.

2. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film Memories of Murder

3. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Memories of Murder

4. Santiago Delgado's rating of the film Memories of Murder

The film depicts well police brutality, the hurry to solve the case and the pressure the police is under. Besides that, I don't think the film is interesting nor cinematographically enjoyable

5. Muhammad Sabil Waso's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Sedih jadiin film ini sebagai film kenalan ama Bong Joon-Ho. Jadinya ekspektasi ke film2 dia selanjutnya gede banget :(

6. Homayoun Hajikhani's rating of the film Memories of Murder

7. Arian Mh's rating of the film Memories of Murder

8. diiiiogorocha's rating of the film Memories of Murder

This movie made me want to get up from the sofa and scream, I was so nervous.

9. spAce_'s rating of the film Memories of Murder

"Once it dries, the bloodstain will form the shape of the murderer's face."

10. diana's rating of the film Memories of Murder

11. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Along with Fincher's Zodiac, Bong Joon-ho's intensely euphoric and eclectic Memories of Murder is the most striking murder mystery put to film in the current century. I don't think I've ever seen such a fine tuned balance of varying tones inside a film of this kind. The writing shifts effortlessly between thrilling intensity, quiet tension building and some genuinely funny and endearing character interactions.

12. Jeff's rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of the best movies I have ever seen.

13. MisterColo93's rating of the film Memories of Murder

14. riraru's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Hätte schief gehen können: Mehr Charakterstudie als Krimi und zwischen den Genres wabernd. Bei vielen Szenen dachte ich, soll das jetzt Komödie sein oder Polizeikritik? Was ist das für ein Land? Wen verdächtigen sie als nächstes? Eine Ziege?

15. misu's rating of the film Memories of Murder

16. Jorge Lucas.'s rating of the film Memories of Murder

17. Dalibor's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Sketchy characters featured within a sketchy story didn't start off promising. But as soon as it rediscovered classical crime-drama motifs and topics, unpretentiously pairing them with a unique sense of humor and commendable film photography, the whole thing gets an interesting neo-noir makeover. Somewhere between little red riding hood and Se7en, the film possesses a surprising authenticity.

18. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Redneck jokes and slapstick violence combined with the seriousness of a serial killer drama. I’m still wondering how well did it work (although the high rating indicates that I’m rather alone thinking about it). But I did laugh at the outrageousness of the characters (mostly rather unpleasant), was shocked for a few times and if not moved then at least captivated by the ending.

19. Gustavo Leitão's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bong Joon-Ho is a masterful director. He knows how to navigate through different emotions and moods in a way that always surprises and entices the viewer. There's the sadness. And the pathetic. There's the funny and the bizarre. In this 'Zodiac' of his, truth is like an impossible beacon that always moves away. He is an elegant but also emotional master.

20. nevertrust's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Nunca sabes lo que va a pasar después. I love it.

21. lbunuel's rating of the film Memories of Murder

A perfect thriller of epic scale. The mise-en-scène is absolutely brilliant; the pacing and acting are superb. Only after watching three times I get a grasp of how multilayered this film is - in the way it deals with politics, gender issues, authoritarianism and, obviously, filmmaking.

22. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Memories of Murder

23. meepy's rating of the film Memories of Murder

How can someone take a crime mystery thriller and form it into poetic art? Bong Joon-ho can. That talented motherfker...

24. Pedro C. Pardim's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Detective park's stare into the past and its lack of resolution is as striking as Bong Joon-ho's craft. His decision to keep most of his shots long, fluid and assembled, allowed his characters to develope a much more organic and natural dinamic. There's a little bit of out-of-place humor though.