Oceny i Recenzje

1. meepy's rating of the film Memories of Murder

How can someone take a crime mystery thriller and form it into poetic art? Bong Joon-ho can. That talented motherfker...

2. Pedro C. Pardim's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Detective park's stare into the past and its lack of resolution is as striking as Bong Joon-ho's craft. His decision to keep most of his shots long, fluid and assembled, allowed his characters to develope a much more organic and natural dinamic. There's a little bit of out-of-place humor though.

3. Igor Leoni's rating of the film Memories of Murder

3.5. A little too long but I love Joon-Ho's irony.

4. JOAO P C C QUEIROZ's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Unconventional end. Allows us to take a glance at some aspects of Korean culture.

5. T. J. Mesen's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bong has a knack for imbuing inanimate objects with a sense of gravity, of hallowed importance, often used to contrast with the pathetic existence of his humans. The detectives represent both points of view, and carefully edited scenes with shifting tones blend the two to a climax of incompatibility and incomprehension, breaking down their core beliefs to leave behind an empty world that cannot be rationalised.

6. FISCHER's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bienvenu film coréen qui prend le contre-pied des habituelles enquêtes policières yankees à la traditionnelle efficacité dans les films et les séries du genre, en nous proposant des pandores insignifiants et plutôt défaillants... www.cinefiches.com

7. kathmeep's rating of the film Memories of Murder

8. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bong's powerhouse directing and unique tone really come alive in this film, juxtaposing the absolute emptiness in the doomed search for a killer (and their own identity) with the humor of the quiet moments. In the process, there's a sense we're watching a truly epic journey, both all-consuming and timeless. Truly, a great film.

9. auhasard's rating of the film Memories of Murder

10. yovargas's rating of the film Memories of Murder

A fairly run-of-the-mill "cops investigate a serial killer" story but with poorly written characters and a near-total lack of suspense or excitement. Weirdly goofy characters in what's seemingly intended to be a very dark and serious movie, making the movie neither dark nor goofy; it's mostly just dull and bland. And it's about 30 minutes too long. It gets a C-.

11. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Memories of Murder

"Memories of Murder" is one of the more fascinating murder mystery films I've seen; namely because of how seemingly inept and emotionally-driven the detectives are in a time where forensic investigation isn't fully developed. Yet despite their corrupt natures, they all bring such a magnetism to the story that I found myself wishing on their success; and the way it concludes is just heartbreaking on so many levels.

12. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Crime films are usually not my thing, but Memories is an exception. Phenomenally shot and carries a haunting tone throughout. Some memories are best left forgotten.

13. Yumi Kaioh's rating of the film Memories of Murder

that ending frustrated me a lot

14. Luiza Tavares's rating of the film Memories of Murder

demorei aproximadamente 4 dias para assistir mas recomendo d+

15. patríciapinho's rating of the film Memories of Murder

16. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Memories of Murder

17. reza nabizadeh's rating of the film Memories of Murder

i should accept memories of murder was an exception in joon-ho's world . it's not his fault but every thing he made before and after that couldn't even close to horizon of memories .

18. Maoolina Fajrini's rating of the film Memories of Murder

the tenses keep making me curious

19. Bea Vea's rating of the film Memories of Murder

That ending bothered me.

20. stopyunn's rating of the film Memories of Murder

21. DVC's rating of the film Memories of Murder

22. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Memories of Murder

8.5/10, my review: http://wp.me/p1eXom-2PY

23. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Memories of Murder

24. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Coming with high expectations from some scenes shown in Mark Cousins' 'The Story Of Film: An Odyssey', I met exactly what promised by the many that loved this movie before me: it is amazingly directed (the bar scene) and characters are finely constructed. Pathos in the end moves my emotions and touched something common among us all - the desire to have such passion, despite it being maybe destructive.