Oceny i Recenzje

1. Bara Badjarad's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Film yang membuat saya jatuh cinta pada perfilman Korea Selatan. Alurnya lambat namun tetap dapat menarik atensi dengan kisah penuh misteri dan drama kuat tentang pencarian pembunuh berantai tertua di Korea Selatan

2. ermete polpette's rating of the film Memories of Murder

3. ruzica's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I'm pretty much fed up with all sorts of murder mysteries and I'm trying to understand why people are obsessed with these type of stories, but this was truly something else. The ending is absolutely chilling. I find it interesting how we have trouble coping with the fact that there is no higher justice and how some things can be coincidental or random. And this film chooses a subtle way of saying it.

4. Jonia Caon's rating of the film Memories of Murder

5. Meriç Aksu's rating of the film Memories of Murder

6. Bram Vroonland's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Very pleasing in it's aesthetics. Nice camera angles, a little rack focus here and there, overall very well shot movie. The story is quite impressive, even with it being as melodramatic as it is at times. On the other hand it wasn't as impressive as I thought it would be. Rewatched it because I thought maybe I missed some stuff, but that didn't seem to be the case...

7. Mr.Pacha's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bellissimo, ma dovrei rivederlo una seconda volta per capirne meglio le mille sfaccettature

8. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Date il benvenuto allo "Zodiac" orientale. Tratto da una storia vera, questo film è uno dei gialli più convincenti che abbia visto negli ultimi anni, grazie ad una sceneggiatura brillante e precisa. Gli attori fanno un buon lavoro e la regia ci regala delle inquadrature di ottimo gusto. La voglia di scoprire il colpevole pervade lo spettatore, assieme alla frustrazione di non riuscirci mai veramente.

9. cin·aes·the·tic's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Simply a masterpiece. Proof positive that good acting, cinematography, plot, direction surpass language and can reach beyond our linguistic consciousness into that murky, mysterious, non-verbal maelstrom of emotion. South Korea in 1986 was in the last throes of authoritarian rule and this comes through in the behavior of the 'country cops'. Yet the 'city-slicker' detective is just as ineffectual in the end. Chilling.

10. T Mills's rating of the film Memories of Murder

A masterpiece of the crime genre.

11. Feng Ling's rating of the film Memories of Murder

not much I can add on its technical brilliance after 'every frame a painting' it showcases a korea in history and act as a great 'propaganda' on what police work (metaphoric of all institutions) needs to function: be open-minded, have fixed guidelines, pay due diligence... finally a point that the evils hides in the ordinary; criminals ⟂ outcasts but kids plz stop strolling alone in the wild (at rainy nights)

12. Will Thede's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I was not expecting this film to contain so much comedy; it was a pleasant surprise considering this is one of the darkest and most thought provoking movies I have ever seen.

13. Nicholas Kohut's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Explosive and totally captivating. Shot like a dream, directed with utter focus, and performed with superb authenticity. A must see.

14. SarahMP's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Amazing! There are so many directions the characters are going. Millions of thoughts raced through my head of who the killer may be. The ending results quite possibly reflecting reality. Great last scene.

15. mpho3's rating of the film Memories of Murder

"Memories Of Murder has it all. A tight script with engaging revelations, phenomenal performances, fleshed out characters, dark humour, chilling moments of horror, emotive music, and sumptuous visuals. ... It’s a shocking tale of uncertainty with a purposefully frustrating lack of answers." - Luke Ryan Baldock, The Hollywood Reporter

16. Nick Potter's rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of the best movies I've seen in some time, Memories Of Murder is an expertly crafted murder mystery epic. Bong Joon-ho manages to dig deep into three primary characters while never letting up on the tension. The varied detective styles clash in such an elegant way; the three are so very different without being caricatures.

17. Monkey Flix's rating of the film Memories of Murder

The Michael Jackson approach to interrogating a suspect: BEAT IT!

18. Samuel Wells's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Just the right mix of police procedural and comic brilliance. Balancing understated and methodical sensibilities and bursts of out there dialogue or other over the top moments, the film never ceases to impress. Each part of the film brings something to the table and it remains a worthy experience for its more than two hour runtime. It is no surprise the director has gone on to make cult hits like Snowpiercer.

19. David R Williams's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I remember seeing this at the Toronto Film Festival in 2003. It haunted me then and it retains its power all these years later. As others have said, not really a who-done-it or even a police procedural but an examination of how those charged with ferreting out and stopping evil can be contaminated by it.

20. Ghostman's rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of the greatest films of the 2000s. As much as I love Zodiac, this puts it to shame.

21. David Huntington's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Though I would have preferred a little less effort on building drama, this film navigates a staggering story with grace. And as far as winding, seductive mysteries go, you can't do much better. Somewhere in the middle of the long search, the detective following one hunch to another and arriving on a bleak hillside before a strange house, the vast helplessness of the detective's journey really hit me.

22. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Memories of Murder

23. Joe Pryweller's rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of Bong Joon-Ho's best films,featuring his trademark use of larger themes in a genre picture. In this case, the civil unrest in the late 1980s in Korea offers a subtle backdrop to shift to a modern state. The violence-prone police officers are symbols of an older, militaristic era, while the serial killer -- based on a true story -- is Korea's first mass murderer, an archetype of a modern, impersonal society.

24. Chilly LeBungus's rating of the film Memories of Murder

A Korean crime-thriller focusing on brutal killings in a small Korean town. This film is a masterpiece, not just of Korean cinema, but of the crime genre.