Oceny i Recenzje

1. brick_bro's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Satisfyingly bleak, brooding, and takes full advantage of its rural scenery. An electrifying mystery/thriller that has great moments of comedy and tragedy, while still being a dark and vicious procedural detective story.

2. Slappy McGee's rating of the film Memories of Murder

A masterpiece of a "detective" film. Joon-Ho once again shows his amazing directorial skills. Such character depth and story development. So well done. The acting is superb and the way Joon-Ho sets up his visual storytelling is fantastic as always. There is great subtlety at work here that just layers the way this story unfolds. Masterful. One of the best "hidden gems" of a movie I have seen in a long, long while.

3. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Memories of Murder

4. Zac Weber's rating of the film Memories of Murder

There are some lovely shots of the countryside, particularly that opening sequence. I guess I was expecting to be blown away after seeing reviews for the film, but I was often anxious for something to happen. More than anything, I think we come to understand the society and culture that created this murderer.

5. Isaac Blaine Suttle's rating of the film Memories of Murder

'Memories of Murder' is one of the best murder mystery films I've seen. Bong Joon-Ho's direction is top notch, allowing his audience to get under his character's skins and feel their frustration as they try to find the culprit behind the crime. All the performances are top-notch, as is the script. Definitely check this film out.

6. Kai-Erik Jensen's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I felt like cheering the first camera movement of the boy in the wheatfield, and from there, the movie continued to pay off with excellent camera work, direction, pacing, and humor. Song Kang-ho plays a great everyman, and the film left me feeling afraid when the credits rolled. A big achievement.

7. David Richards's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Enjoyable, well-made crime story.

8. Wee Hunk's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Masterfully told, full of humor and dread, this movie is quite an accomplishment. It's based on a true story. There is a Statute of Limitations on murder in Korea, which has passed. Quite tragic. Also tragic is not having modern equipment to analyze DNA.

9. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I watched this back-to-back with "Reservoir Dogs" and no longer believe in the value of human life

10. vxpl's rating of the film Memories of Murder

not a fan of detectives but this one is just spectacular. i loved watching how characters develop and the last scene is one of my favorites in the whole cinema

11. ammar's rating of the film Memories of Murder

12. ulises lima's rating of the film Memories of Murder

13. HAD!L's rating of the film Memories of Murder

to be consumed with obsession,doubt & frustration. part funny part gloomy.

14. elif jazel's rating of the film Memories of Murder

brilliant detective story with haunting cinematography!

15. Arandhitio Ballagi's rating of the film Memories of Murder

anjeng... ngacak-adut perasaan. DABES, nganga muluk dari awal.

16. James Mackin's rating of the film Memories of Murder

This is a great detective drama about how the mystery can consume.

17. HSBilly's rating of the film Memories of Murder

i got the ending spoiler from the story of film video. and that didn't disturb the film as a whole. in fact, from the start till the end, you still get the haunting impression from this masterpiece.

18. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Memories of Murder

19. robin's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Rarely you come across on a film like this. It sets the bar so high and leaves you speechless, glued to the screen and its world long after the end credits pass. It's one of the best films you'll ever see.

20. Martyr 666's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Based on a true story and murder is still not founded yet. That's the main plot that you might interest this Korean epic crime film.

21. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Grand Prix COGNAC 2004 + Prix Médiathèques, Prix « Spécial police » & Prix « Première » 2004

22. Agustin Alvarez Pita's rating of the film Memories of Murder

23. thomasjeff16's rating of the film Memories of Murder

The epilogue will forever haunt me. There is no such thing as forgetting the past. The past is never done with you.

24. /katia's rating of the film Memories of Murder