Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Oceny i Recenzje

1. Daniela's rating of the film Memories of Murder

2. mirzafahmi's rating of the film Memories of Murder

tema "ingatan" memang selalu menarik

3. Nathan.'s rating of the film Memories of Murder

I love this movie, I think it's the perfect introduction into the dark and yet comedic world of some great Korean cinema.

4. lauli's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Great film. Love Song Kang-ho

5. Easton Dubois's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Nope, my memories mostly involve ice cream and rainbows.

6. Cromm Crúaich's rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of the best films I've seen that is about a serial killer.

7. Harry Rossi's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bong Joon-Ho is very talented and it definitely shows in this wonderful film. Extremely entertaining and very beautiful.

8. TakaAwesome's rating of the film Memories of Murder

It still amazes me that South Korea apparently didn't have a serial killer until the 1980s.

9. calengklik's rating of the film Memories of Murder

10. Rahul's rating of the film Memories of Murder

superb movie,first rate direction and background score,it can be compared to zodiac though it is gr8 on its own and it came in 2003,really atmospheric movie and they way character graph of two police guys develop ,simply mind blowing

11. D M Turner's rating of the film Memories of Murder

my favourite Bong Joon-ho movie both funny and moving. Better then a lot of serial killer movies out there even Seven

12. Eloi MV's rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of the best contemporary cops movie and korean movie.

13. Adam Cook's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Even better than its accidental Western companion piece, Zodiac, MoM is one of the most ambitious works of popular narrative in the last 20 years: from its tonal evolution that mirrors the characters' intro to "evil", the expressive switching of perspectives, its implicit capturing of an era's confusion, & one of the most convincing & involving depictions of man's confrontation with the void—and therefore himself.

14. Edward Copeland's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Bong Joon-ho produces another winner involving police who think beating confessions out of people is the only way to solve a crime until they meet a detective from Seoul with a more analytical approach in the search for a serial killer. http://eddieonfilm.blogspot.com/2010/09/bong-joon-hos-zodiac.html

15. Dave's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Has aspirations of working the same way that Fincher's Zodiac does, but never comes close to reaching that level.

16. Kelvane's rating of the film Memories of Murder

I thought it was solid. I did especially enjoy the ending, including the final moments as well as the final 15 minutes or so. Whereas other comments below say that the atmosphere was "tense", I never picked up on that particular vibe. In fact, the film felt more or less goofy to me, but eventually revived itself.

17. Addiena of Mubi land's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Another thriller from BJH that really was gripping&touched me emotionally. Finest moments in almost every scene. Great!

18. Eleanor Abernathy's rating of the film Memories of Murder

did i ever write that this is like, one of the great serial killer movies ever? that i have seriously tried my hardest to get everyone i know to watch it at least once because it's sooooooo good. it has amazing acting, cinematography, story line, character development..you should see it. you should. you should see it.

19. Michael Suen's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Complex, genre-bending, and thrilling, this is what Fincher’s 2007 film Zodiac should have been. The last shot is one of the most haunting of all time.

20. Baxter's rating of the film Memories of Murder

My favorite crime movie and easily one of my favorite movies of all time. Never dull for even a second, it practically forces you to pay attention with its tense atmosphere and constant turns. The ending is very atypical for this kind of film, but that is a good thing, and is made incredibly chilling when considering the fact that it is based on true events.

21. YEOP!'s rating of the film Memories of Murder

One of my favorite true-to-life based movies. Gets you thinking on the edge of our seat who really is the murder.

22. Landen Celano's rating of the film Memories of Murder

Easily one of the more brilliantly constructed narratives in international cinema, and one of the most uniquely balanced tones in film history.

1 4 5 6 8 Next →