Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Oceny i Recenzje

1. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

A film full of visual power and subtle allusions if you are able to read them. For me it's an appropriate and inventive transformation of Boris Vian's novel.

2. Louis Robert's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

The plot didn’t get me enough, so the crafty quirky things felt a bit too much. I loved that alive doorbell tho!

3. Gabriele Malagoli's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

Idk if I should rate this cause I dropped it when there were 30 minutes left, I just couldn't made it to the end - I was exhausted. "The science of sleep" had an excellent use of special effects plus a very brilliant (and simple) plot, this one on the other hand felt like a weak story put at service to some magnificent special effects. What a letdown

4. Superfrog's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

I love Gondry, i love quirky visuals and many of the ideas of this film, but while I managed to stay on for the first part of the film, the aloofness eventually overwhelms the weak characters. Casting Tautou and Duris is a mistake. Omar Sy actually performs better than ever ( the role is perfectly suited to his exuberance) and having Chabat as the TV cook is aether pleasant. All the ideas do not make a good whole.

5. redux's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

Vian always struck me as adolescent drivel, and Gondry made this look every bit like an Amélie sequel. But the silly hilarity of the biglemoi won me over. This is cinema in pure Méliès magic-making vein, also a 21th century version of nouvelle vague.

6. mooloo's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

i looooved the first half or so but the ending was too sad :(

7. TugbaKibar's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

In its style definitely a Michel Gondry movie but it was such nightmare. I had such a hard time watching the whole thing.

8. LauraPalmer's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

Ay, ay, ouch, ouh. This is a dream.

9. Joao Pedro Amorim's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

a series of gags. enjoyable but exhausting in its obsession to appeal and exhibit its technical fluency. i liked partre glasses very much.

10. quiteemotional's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

11. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

It just made no sense but in like a way that wasn't pleasant not in the way you can just run with. It was a beautiful movie but it was all that - surface.

12. galuh indri's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

"So if we screw up this moment, we try the next. And if we fail, the next. We have our whole lives to get it right."

13. Ale/M's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

14. Rafael Zen's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

Inventive, yes. But what for? As lost as silly, this film is not made for minimalists. Forget acting, plot, aesthetics - you are invited to an object feast. At the end, those objects don't get the story anywhere, they are just art deco. Not really my kind of cinema.

15. Pedro_Fernandes's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

I don't say this very often, but it really should've had an happy ending

16. eek's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

Almost hated it, kind of respect it, didn't care in the end.

17. Éryka's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

Surrealism, fun and an adorable love story, with a great director and the two perfect main actors.

18. Lívia Loos's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

“Minhas relações com as pessoas são muito distantes, e não confio em ninguém.”

19. Chenny Aviana's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

20. nargs_au's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

It started off like a super stylised music video that makes you so happy, then it went dark, real dark.

21. nicolecahali's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

bem próximo do livro! adorei

22. cindy.nguyen's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

23. Lena Lopes's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

24. NICOLE86's rating of the film Dziewczyna z lilia

A film at first you think is going to be this sugary fairy tale but turns out to be a beautiful film about dealing with a love ones terminal illness.

← Previous 1 3 4