Oceny i Recenzje

1. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Fuhre Mich! But really, it is much tamer and lighthearted than what one would expect from Von Trier. I still liked it though as a study of the topic in particular and of self-reflexivity in general.

2. Filip Court's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

3. Metropolis_'s rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

It's not that I don't like Von Trier, it's just that sometimes he can't help having those attacks of desperate desire to shock, just like that teenage boy who swears and brags about the size of his cock and then goes home and cries over his pillow.

4. ceknklsn's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

46/100 (Avant garde imiş hahahahhahaha. Şu filme saçma sapan hoş sıfatlar koymayın ya. Ne oyuncuları soymak ne de yüzlerce kez kullanılmış Bach bestesini filme monte etmek sanat yaptım demek değil. Trier'in tesadüf eseri çektiği Melancholia dışında rezalet bir yönetmen olduğuna eminim artık. Uzun eleştirim yorumda....)

5. Nina's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

With every addiction comes pain

6. Aulia Indry's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Oke juga nih cliff hangernya. Btw, ngobrol lu kejauhan ampe bawa2 fibonaci dah.

7. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

8. João R.'s rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Unsavory. And to know this is the first volume makes it all duller.

9. 9DarkMistress2's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

This movie was nothing short of a masterpiece! The true and raw reminiscences of a woman who has led an unorthodox and sex driven life. I wasn't sure what I was going to make of this movie and found myself unable to stop watching, and part 2 is even better!

10. lbunuel's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Haven't seen volume II and if I'm lucky I never will.

11. Brooke Naomi's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

really gonna need people to stop thinking von trier's constant misogyny in films is brilliant just because of some nice cinematography

12. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Stellan Skarsgård goes full circle repeating his role as a shrink for a nymphomaniac like he did for "Anita" in his debut for over 40 years ago with debutante Stacy Martin and Charlotte Gainsbourgh doing stuff other attractive girls never would have touched. Christian Slater also redeems himself in a vulnerable performance. The film is playful at times but it gorier elements should have been skipped.

13. Francisca's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

para isto foi criado o cinema I

14. Alex Lewis's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

15. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

[dick cums in an ass] "holy crap Lois, this is just like how the Voynich Manuscript displays the conflation of the linguistic and the psychological in humanity's processing of symb

16. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Vol II got a little too dark and nasty, but Vol I is just all right with me. An erotic, artistic, bold, beautiful film on sexual addiction. It gets really philosophical, melodic and mathematical at one point with a symphony of dicks. Von Trier is one of a kind.

17. Marco's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

18. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

19. Carambotti's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

I circled for 3 and a half years around this one, waiting. One doesn't approach von Trier without intention. Charlotte Gainsbourg is mesmerizing, LaBeouf was intriguing (more in his absence since), and Jamie Bell, the man behind the whip? This film goes all the way, and then takes a couple steps further. I could just hear the director narrating the scenes, in his style. I am not disappointed.

20. Luca Casilli's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

21. soymilky's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

22. Carolina Pereira's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

23. luís debonoir's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

24. Luke Spence's rating of the film Nymphomaniac: Volume I

Convinced Nymphomaniac and Antichrist were conceived and produced to fulfill some grand cuckold fantasy between LvT and Gainsbourg