Oceny i Recenzje

1. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

2. paradise lost's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

As a romantic drama movie, this would be ok, but if we would watch it as a history movie, it's an absolute waste of time. But, hollywood is hollywood.

3. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

way too long because of the romantic stuff, especially in the first half.

4. HKFanatic's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

You have to feel for Michael Bay: he clearly put his entire heart into this attempt at prestige picture respectability, and he films the Pearl Harbor attack as though he was put on this earth to do it, and yet the result was one of the biggest box office disappointments of his career. If this had come out just one summer later, the public might have eaten up Bay's tale of square-jawed American gumption and heroics.

5. Andre's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

In it's own perverse way, it's rather amazing: it feels less like an actual jingoistic war movie than a parody of one that's playing in the background of a cartoon. That it passed through the hands of so many ostensible adults is somewhat astonishing.

6. Eliza Lupu's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

7. Josh Lowe's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

despite being carried through by a bland love triangle... it still works

8. Diderot's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Affleck and Hartnett are very sexy here, but it's inappropriate and unfortunate that that's all I have to say about it. I think this movie happened because Titanic happened, but the people behind this one don't seem to understand that there's nothing inherently romantic about the attack on Pearl Harbor. Someone should have told them.

9. low's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

One of the most "american" movies I've watched.

10. ceknklsn's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

11. Mark O. Stack's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

This one star is for Cuba and I would like to pin it to his chest.

12. Star Lord's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Bel film, niente da dire. 3,5 stelle.

13. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

2001, dir. MICHAEL BAY - 2/10 (USA)

14. Levent Güçer's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

15. salviaplath's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

16. Mouraz's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

I hate Josh Hartnett because of this film.

17. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Film orribile e mega tamarrata americana, forse il peggior schifo che abbia mai visto

18. Eka Vakri Riski's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

19. violisto's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

it's a romance story that happens to be in pearl harbor.

20. Troy Savory's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

This film is terrible yet enjoyable. If you have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon put it on and sit back with unlimited snacks and drinks. Then after you watch it just laugh.

21. janitor_of_lunacy's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Considering the ratings and the comments, there is an amazing consensus about that movie's worth(lessness) :))

22. Peter Munck's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Yes, lets trivialize a national tragedy which propelled us into one of the biggest conflicts in human history down to a sappy love story. Terrible movie.

23. MostlyDead's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

Pearl Harbor sucked...and I miss you.

24. The King of Resolven's rating of the film Pearl Harbor

The poor man's Titanic and I don't even like Titanic.