For en bedre opplevelse på MUBI, oppdater din nettleser.

Oceny i Recenzje

1. the prince's rating of the film Spider

2. Pipim's rating of the film Spider

3. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Spider

4. Daniela Cabrita's rating of the film Spider

simple and well-structured. might be interesting to establish a parallel between Cleg's mind/how he remembers his past and the puzzle (a real one) he keeps trying to build at the same time. amazing performance from Fiennes

5. Matthew Catanzano's rating of the film Spider

There isn't much I can say without giving the movie away. Great psychological thriller, I highly recommend it.

6. smndvdcl's rating of the film Spider

Mental health dysfunction will always be a fascinating topic for cinematic deconstruction - Cronenberg explores how past events are partially responsible for the plight of a disturbed mind and an obsessive complex. Freud and Jung would have a field day with this one.

7. FISCHER's rating of the film Spider

Un étonnant Ralph Fiennes ! www.cinefiches.com

8. Lex Lucas's rating of the film Spider

I have a very strange relationship with this movie. I've seen it at the age of 12 when I had a 40 degrees fever. Strange. The pace of the storytelling just hypnotised me.

9. Mohammad Ebrahimian's rating of the film Spider

10. Jérémy Poirier's rating of the film Spider

A very dark, sad and introspective film set around the troubled mind of a mentally ill man played expertly by the great Ralph Fiennes. The spider webs motifs are extremely fitting with the film's themes. The poignant Howard Shore soundtrack grips you from the opening credits of the film. In fact, Cronenberg and Shore always fits together.

11. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film Spider

12. misu's rating of the film Spider

13. yelloww's rating of the film Spider

14. Fabio Osvaldo Carta's rating of the film Spider

15. Alberto Mangiapane's rating of the film Spider

A good film, which however, will never achieve what McGrath has done with his book. It seems to me that they have decided to sum up an intense, evocative and complex story in a film which on the other hand, develops just a great atmosphere but misses some crucial and intimate layers about the characters that feel insincere and not authentic.

16. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Spider

Another dissappointment, I love Cronenberg so much, probably expecting too much ...

17. ASHES IN THE HOURGLASS's rating of the film Spider

For what it is, it's exceptionally well crafted and acted and above anything by Nolan. That said, it's still a puzzle film. The problem with this kind of storytelling is how it seems to exploit it's characters by taking their dilemmas and turning them into a crossword puzzle for the audience to solve. The exceptions are films like Marienbad where its unsolvable nature serves to establish a surreal atmosphere.

18. Zwoilus's rating of the film Spider

Freudism from the Cronenberg's prospective!

19. Fabio Nosotti's rating of the film Spider

20. Samuel Righi's rating of the film Spider

21. Gabriele Taddei's rating of the film Spider

Meravigliosa opera che ci porta in una mente che si sgretola perfettamente descritta con le potenzialità del media cinematografico, ottima interpretazione di Fiennes

22. JUERGEN_K's rating of the film Spider

Can't really say objectively if it is truly a masterpiece - since i have a weakness for Cronenberg - but to me it is.

23. kokeshi's rating of the film Spider