Oceny i Recenzje

1. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

4.3 Great. Patrick Stewart, Data, and the holodeck are the strongest arguments for this series. TNG introduced the concept of shifting realities to popular culture. Yesterday´s Enterprise (season 3) is my favorite episode. Tasha Yarr just breaks my heart...

2. Raymond Likes Subtitles's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

Picard is the best thing about this. He acts the rest of them off the screen.

3. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

The show that put science fiction back on T.V. and made it serious again. Patrick Stewart became a superstar spitting out dialogue as the Bard himself have written it. Since the show consist of ideas every single episode "hit-and-miss" depending on how lucky the writer was. Some cheesy moments also make this series more dated and it lacked character continuity as character stayed the same from episode to episode

4. PinkEyeMorrison's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

5. David Willi's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

6. THE APOLL0's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

Positive example of a more moral and egalitarian society for our species.

7. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Star Trek: The Next Generation

Less campy fun then the original series, more "serious" sci-fi.... Features the ultimate hivemind enemy "The Borg"...resistance is futile!...(that's your sign...). All I want for Christmas is a Holo-Deck!