Oceny i Recenzje

1. McOpinionated's rating of the film The Family

Just unpleasant. I felt like I had to be a thug or someone who loves everything American (however repulsive and stupid) to be in the target audience. What was Besson doing!? Answer: trying to make a buck. Sell out. I admit, I gave up.

2. raggiodisole's rating of the film The Family

just didn't get what this was supposed to be. Funny, family drama, mafia-lite something or other? disappointing.

3. Ted Eames's rating of the film The Family

If you mix genres (gangster / slapstick comedy / nasty violence / national stereotyping comedy / would-be thriller) you need to do it with wit and a great script. This has neither.

4. Helena + Art's rating of the film The Family

This film is awful! Mindlessly violent, paper thin plot and characterisation, banal. Ugh!

5. jurism's rating of the film The Family

6. Ella's rating of the film The Family

7. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Family

Okay, there's no film made on this subject yet that has topped My Blue Heaven (yeah, don't believe me, just go and rewatch it), but this is a pleasant surprise that I haven't heard too many other people recommend over the past few years. So I am recommending it now.

8. marcoreu's rating of the film The Family

9. john's rating of the film The Family

10. Aleksandar Nikolic's rating of the film The Family

Disappointing that MUBI calls it "pitch-perfect" and "delightful". It is far from being either. Do not waste your time.

11. Kirk's rating of the film The Family

This is really not a good movie. It doesn’t deserve to be here. It is not even as good as your standard straight to streaming comedy.

12. msmichel's rating of the film The Family

Passable comedy/action flick from Luc Besson that doesn't pass any serious scrutiny whatsoever. Casting is mostly good with Pfeiffer and Dianna Agron making the most impression.

13. Louis Léonard's rating of the film The Family

14. Eddie Rinctoya's rating of the film The Family

15. Jean Guizado's rating of the film The Family

16. ssia22's rating of the film The Family

I started to get to know the characters so well I was actually shocked when it ended. Pfeiffer and DeNiro made a lovely couple and the kids were realistically written. Loved that about it. Tommy Lee Jones was just... Tommy Lee Jones. Recommend it when you're sick of watching The Godfather and want to see something of a sequel.

17. camilladej's rating of the film The Family

18. Clara C.'s rating of the film The Family

L'univers de Luc Besson est à prendre au 42ème degré et fait rire malgré les têtes qui tombent ! Une famille mafieuse drolatique !

19. jamshid's rating of the film The Family

What you expect from an amusing comedy! A Mafia spoof benefits from Robert de Niro's exceptional muggings as a now retired mafia head who couldn't handle his cruel habits of his past times.

20. Jake Davis's rating of the film The Family

The kids ruined it for me however De Niro is a favourite so I can't fault it too much

21. korush's rating of the film The Family

22. Daniel Roque's rating of the film The Family

A good cast leading a boring movie.

23. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Family

Luc Besson has never given me any good reasons to believe in his work. This one was no exception. The first 45 minutes lead me to believe this film could have some substance, at least some comic relief. Well, that feeling disappeared as fast as I turned it off.

24. caprivi76's rating of the film The Family