Para uma melhor experiência no MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

Oceny i Recenzje

1. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

A lovely short by Varda, who displays her gift at going out into the world, picking a subject, and spinning it into something gorgeously thoughtful. In this case, it is statuary around Paris and how notions of men and women are publicly displayed in traditional art. Thus the film's subtle potency: it both calls awareness to the pure beauty around you but encourages you to think carefully about it. All in 12 minutes.

2. Charlotte Hafner's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

An absolutely stunning and poetic film (so just what one would expect from the genius that was Agnès Varda), this is more of a visual poem than just a film. I loved the way Agnès' beautful voice read the verses from poems by Baudelaire, and I thought the cinematography and the music was really beautiful.

3. kartina obskura's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

4. Veronica's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

5. Santiago Delgado's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

Great captivating short, recovering and so highlighting the beauty of the Caryatids in Paris. Also very interesting the esthetic and form developed for Caryatids and Atlases, each with its own meaning and purpose

6. bryanvmh's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

The poems of Baudelaire, placing so much weight on feminine virtue. The statues, carrying the weight of stone. The words and voice of Agnès, carrying the film.

7. Carlos Pineda's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

Un bello corto acerca del arte partiendo de la arquitectura pasa a la poesía. Varda demostraba que sus frentes de acción eran muchos y su capacidad de elaborar amplia. La visión de las cariátides y los atlantes ha sido una muestra del París museo callejero, al cual quizás no le prestamos atención cuando caminamos por las calles. Es un trabajo que vale la pena ver y la música elegida es igualmente bella.

8. Onbestendig's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

9. Alex Meire's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

The shorter the Varda, the better for me.

10. sanqfroid's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

How blessed we are to be left the personal cinematic essays of Varda with her sui generis visual style and narration. She is a master of making documentaries that say something in a nuanced, insightful and impactful way. Here she gives her feminist critique of depictions of women in public space while saying much more. 'A caryatid is not meant to display support or effort. She is a concept of woman in architecture.'

11. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

Fairly slight but entertaining look at Parisien caryatids. Hearing Varda's voice is always a joy, especially when she gets to critique patriarchal systems and the male gaze. She's like the best French tourist guide one could ask for, quoting poetry and getting distracted by Beaudelaire's tragic final years. Made me crave a full length Varda-led tour through the streets of Paris, talking about history and her cinema.

12. Stepan's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

Ange plein de bonté, connaissez-vous la haine? Put on your black turtleneck, pour a generous glass of red, light up a cigarette and let Agnès Varda guide you through the streets of Paris in 11 minutes of cinematic poetry.

13. gabriella pássaro's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

assisti ao curta tomando café da manhã. foi perfeito. este curta é belíssimo.

14. DebraM's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

I adored this short, exquisite piece from Varda. Many years ago, I had the joy of seeing the caryatids in Paris firsthand, and a photo of one still lives in my office, reminding and enticing me to go back and see them again

15. Pedro Nascimento's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

Interessante curta documentário, pois nunca havia lido sobre as cariátides. Visualmente bonito, com o chame da narração incrementado pelos trechos das obras de Baudelaire.

16. tubbssw's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

I didn't know that I didn't know what a Caryatids was - now I do.

17. Yuxun's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

18. _sans.soleil_'s rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

The sentimental geographies of Paris are infinite. This one gently reveals the beauty and strangeness of what has become so obvious in the urban landscape that remains unseen. We add layers to our maps through the female gaze of the flâneuse, in conversations with the overlord of flanerie, Baudelaire, about the architecture eternal punishment to treacherous women.

19. Pancho Legaspi's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

for sure one of the most enjoyable short films from varda

20. jsbrocka's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

Through the harmony of Baudelaire's poetry, Offenbach's music, and Varda's narration, this sensually intelligent ode breathes life into the neo-classical sculptures that carry the burden of architecture in Paris. There is a playful beauty in the way this documentary unearths the mystery of these ornate figures that are often taken for granted by everyday people passing them by.

21. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

22. Epinephrin's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy

With Varda, you wish the film would never end...

23. Marco's rating of the film Tak zwane kariatydy