Avaliações e Críticas

1. ceknklsn's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

70/100 (Kattiyen 4,5 yıldızlık bir şey yok. Filmde olaylar gerçekten kopuk kopuk. Sonlardaki çan sahneleri gereksiz. Tatarları kötü göstermesi ve sırf film için atın merdivenlerden atılması inanılmaz kötü. Ancak filmin atmosferi çok başarılı. Gerçekçilik yerinde. Yağma kısmındaki 30 dakika inanılmaz iyi. Ama yetmiyor işte. Bu abartılı puanlar yüzünden 3 yıldız veriyorum.)

2. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Too much film for me to digest in one sitting (especially at the pace it moves), but I do love me a good religion/art film; and watching Andrei struggle with his faith in man is fantastic.

3. El Biffo's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

The last Tarkovsky that I hadn't seen (after watching Stalker at least 20X), and I won't watch it again. This is my least favorite of his films. Obviously the work of a great master, it was nonetheless very, very unpleasant for me to watch. I know that it is my personal prejudice to find scenes of gruesome, graphic violence incredibly unpleasant (seen enough irl), so I'm only subtracting 1 star for that reason.

4. alessandrofarris001's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

This is not only a masterpiece, but THE masterpiece.

5. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

6. Danny Mansfield's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

I'll probably have to view this film again since I saw this late at night and kind of sleepy, haha. But the technical mastery is definitely there, and even though the narrative didn't grab me, it probably could upon another future viewing.

7. Jason's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

When I first saw ANREI RUBLEV as a teenager in the 90s I can confess to having been quite categorically transported by it. It seemed to have arrived from another realm and precipitated a spiritual experience born of a kind of profound defamiliarization. I experience it differently as a man nearly forty. It strikes me now as a sublime testament to creative industry and something nearer a documentary on its own making.

8. Emre's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Beginnings of Tarkovsky - not saturated enough.

9. Mina Ivanov's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Ar fi putut fi genial dacă nu ar fi căzut într-o extremă.

10. Daniel's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

11. riceball's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

12. Aaron Dillenbeck's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Tarkovsky, as always, takes his viewers to cinematic chapel and creates a religious experience not easily forgotten. Slow? Yes. Long? Yes. Transcendent? Yes, but don't take my word for it. Andrei Rublev is a meditation on the endurance of personal faith in the face of the evil and random world we all inhabit.

13. Howard_Bannister's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Five stars for the visual composition. Minus one for the over-romanticism of the agony of the artistic process - a trope created and perpetuated by artists and their dreamy acolytes.

14. Benjamin Reid's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

If it weren't for its length, this would be my favorite Tarkovsky film; however, it is still easily among the best films ever made. Its messages of spiritual and artistic doubt are as translatable to the theistic as they are to the secular. There are many hypnotic scenes, but I think my favorite might be when Andrei follows the pagans. How this film was made in the soviet era, and with so many extras, is mindblowing.

15. Jérôme's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

16. Marc St-Cyr (Death cinéphilia)'s rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Saw it on a huge 4KD screen. One of the craziest film ever made. I rarely go to theatre lol.

17. lesminho's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

18. bucharestaesthetics's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

Glorious. Depicts the harsh era of 15th century Russia, presents the craft of Orthodox icon painting in a deep, intimate manner and manages to stay relevant until the very end. Impressive cinematography and sound design for 1966 and a screenplay written in a way so natural that it transcends the viewer into its setting, causing one to forget it’s a film. Probably the best execution I have seen so far, impeccable.

19. Victor Morosoff's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

20. ginobartolomi's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

one of the most haunting depictions of faith ever to be committed to film, and simply one of the most moving films ever to be made.

21. Kwemo's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

An experience more than a film. Something to be felt rather than watched. An epic of identity, art, and philosophy. Even distilling it to that does this film a disservice.

22. MisterColo93's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

23. lbunuel's rating of the film Andrei Rublev

My favorite Tarkovsky is still Stalker, but this is probably the one that hits more easily the "masterpiece" note. And it happens to be one of the most well-directed films of all time.

24. spAce_'s rating of the film Andrei Rublev

"In much wisdom there is grief. And he who increases knowledge increases much sorrow."