Voor een betere MUBI ervaring, update jouw browser.

Avaliações e Críticas

1. erikdylansr's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

Few films are as unique as Nyholm's mind-bending horror.

2. Pango's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

A Swedish disturbing, surreal, sadistic journey into the abyss of unbearable grief with a CAT and SHADOW PUPPETRY. Seriously, what is everyone complaining about? That tune as well. One of the year's strangest and most compelling vision for sure.

3. Palmat's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

Grieving a dead child in horror films seldom lead to good things and this one is no different. Elin and Tobias selfmade hell gets stuck on repeat as they are endlessly "remurdered" by their own grief in the form of three nursery rhyme figures. The story in itself might not be that original (Don´t Look Now, Vinyan, Antichrist, Hereditary did similar things) but Nyholms perspective and touch is what sells the movie.

4. lbunuel's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

Formalism + repetetions + default strangeness is not enough. Lynch's histrionics don't work outside of Lynch. Grief as horror's leitmotif is cheap. The dream-within-a-dream logistic is Nolanesque, and this is all that can be said.

5. Jason's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

Very Swedish pop folk cinema notable for being annoying in the exact same way its theme song is, KOKO-DI KOKO-DA probably does have a cult potential. Took me a bit to realize it was agonizing, as though I were a crustacean being slowly boiled alive. Maybe director Johannes Nyholm believes horror movies in a unique position to prepare us for some of the harrowing implications should reality indeed prove a simulation.

6. Renton47's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

Somewhat enticing but ultimately there's the sense that it doesn't quite commit in any one direction - too playful, but sinister. Too literal, but opaque. I didn't mind the experience and its vision, but I'm almost certain to have forgotten it by end of festival

7. juanitarrr's rating of the film Koko-di Koko-da

Definitely not to see before going to sleep if you suffer of nightmares.