Avaliações e Críticas

1. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

relieved to find out I'm not too old for this stuff yet

2. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Just pure fun - the cast is great, the story is quick and going places with fun characters, nice general style, witty dialogue. Hard to believe Ritchie went to Aladdin from this.

3. Palmat's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

A wonderful movie with a colorful cast and a plot that keeps careening both left and right keeping you interested and invested. Just about every actor gets time to shine making this ensamble piece a real fun time.

4. dream_shade's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

5. malediction's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

6. strange_alive's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

7. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Classical crime-comedy film. Well-written script, distinct style of a director (highly influenced by Tarantino and earlier British crime flicks), great cinematography. Characters are awfully cool. Yet the parts are better than the film itself. And it’s too overhyped, and I mean - OVERHYPED, it’s not that great..

8. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

9. Absentia's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

10. LibertyCapz's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Funnily enough, the last time I saw this (a few years ago) I actually didn't care much for it. However, upon re-watching it today I've had to make some serious changes to my evaluation. Honestly, now I can't sing this film's praises enough. I had such a great time watching it. The combination between he gritty sepia-toned style and the lightning fast dialogue really worked out great, so freaking entertaining. 10/10

11. Chihao Tsang's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Originally watched this year's ago, not as good on rewatch but still entertaining

12. Tudor Rachieru's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

13. MistaRichard's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Unbelievably entertaining; serves as a nice precursor to the semi-iconic "Snatch."; and can we all please remember this was Guy Ritchie's directorial debut?

14. Charlotte Normand's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

15. Shahin Katila's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

16. Jacques de Villiers's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Watching it again after many years, the 'witty' verbiage rings more self-conscious than impressive, as does a filmmaking style thoroughly soaked in Tarantino and MTV. Its posturing gangster masculinity is also irksome if that kind of thing bothers you (didn't then, but it does now). But it's still a fun watch, and the narrative gymnastics have lost none of their sheen despite Ritchie subsequently rehashing himself.

17. Aditya Watts's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

Mar'18 Better on paper than on film.

18. J.J. 'Jake' Gittes's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

A cartoon, comic book, a very smart one; as a movie. Lovers will come to their taste.

19. evanfrq's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

British bandits and its best

20. f-nanda's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

I liked way more when I was a kid and hadnt seen Snatch yet.

21. Luana Frez Ichikawa's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

22. Waxamillion's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

No one does tension like early Guy Richie

23. James Mackin's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

A pretty good London crime film. Shame almost everything he made after this sucked.

24. kris's rating of the film Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

A great British Film, lots of characters and personalities. A film to watch again and again.