Para uma melhor experiência no MUBI, atualize seu navegador.

Avaliações e Críticas

1. Rocco's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Some see this as the start of Disney’s “dark age” after the loss taken on Sleeping Beauty, and it’s easy to see why: looser, stylized animation and reused cells make this a cheaper, less astonishing product than everything up til that point. Still, a dark tale with a great villain, the likeability of which is hard to deny.

2. redux's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Dear children. Now that you know the basics about the Holocaust, please keep in mind: if your community is facing dehumanization, your power lies in solidarity. Don't wait for Superdog.

3. raquel_ag's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Enredo: ★★★★★ Animação: ★★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★★

4. pluviosity's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

the fluidity of the animation was astonishing, even for present standard. The background sketches were amazing, and I really love how they played the color palettes for different acts, added with the great sound scores for the tones of the story.

5. Star Lord's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

6. Jackson Staninger's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Black Edwards styled, quasi film noir, razor sharp writing, and adorable puppies, it's hard not to love it.

7. Samuel Righi's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

8. hamsa's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

9. Ylly's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

10. RoRoRoro's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

11. Erklgh's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

12. Aprilia Gunawan's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Quand les animaux sont plus humains que nous

13. Monique's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

14. Rafael Fonseca's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

I adore the first 20 minutes. As for the rest, I prefer my Disney less action-ish, and the henchmen (as well as the other dogs) weren't that good. Still cool tho. The song! And Pongo's monologue at the start <3

15. Razna_'s rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

I want them. All 101 of them.

16. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Not particularly memorable, though I do recall liking it a fair bit as a kid.

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

The sketchy style they used in the backgrounds made it so appealing. Unfortunately most of it was lost when they remastered it.

18. Riesca Amallia's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

19. Ryan Nichols's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

20. Francisco Gonçalves Silva's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

probably my childhood movie and I still love it

21. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Good picture for the profile. I always tear up at that part.

22. fleur de chair's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

The first time I saw this movie I was perhaps 4, and when the puppies were stolen I ran under my bed and wept like I'd been shot. Ah, youth.

23. AKFilmFan's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

Not impressive in story or characterization, but it makes up for a fun ride with an iconic villainess.

24. Harry Rossi's rating of the film One Hundred and One Dalmatians

British dogs are efficient as shit!