Avaliações e Críticas

1. Kuja's rating of the film Outer Space

If it were not for physiological personal problems, I would see to the end, because the concept is very interesting.

2. Not A Sexy Vampire's rating of the film Outer Space

Transforms a notoriously exploitative sequence in The Entity into an entirely different kind of cinematic nightmare. Knowing that the original sequence contains a violent rape explains the disintegration and horror one feels watching it. A film of the mind and an attempt to represent the violation of sexual assault.

3. Renton47's rating of the film Outer Space

Curated by Peter Strickland. I half-joke in my Elm Street review that it's a shame Tscherkassky isn't for-hire for modern horror films. But, simply put, no one has come as close as him to visualising dream space (or nightmares here). Space is defacement of the most disturbing order, a protean creation that stands above all disintegration cinema.

4. noice's rating of the film Outer Space

10. Pablo Agostini's rating of the film Outer Space

11. Paul Rot's rating of the film Outer Space

Like a silly-pretentious-old-fashioned-artsy-kind-of-thing.

12. Constance Bennett's rating of the film Outer Space

My introduction to Tscherkassky. Brilliant. Barbara Hershey is a queen. I need to watch The Entity soon!

13. mubianer's rating of the film Outer Space

What a mindfuck to watch on 35mm while having a hangover.

14. Funda Can Çuvalcı's rating of the film Outer Space

If it were longer, it might cause an epilepsy attack.

15. Alp Yenibalcı's rating of the film Outer Space

Symptoms of an avant-garde irritation in my body and The white cat in my head walking, typing to my black keyboard in my brain the names of the women I tortured for an outer space.

16. FISCHER's rating of the film Outer Space

Reprenant quelques scènes cruciales du fameux film fantastique mis en scène par le réalisateur Sidney J. Furie : "L'emprise" réalisé dans les années 1980, le réalisateur retravaille habilement la pellicule pour donner une vision nouvelle de l'agression de Barbara Hershey, violée par une mystérieuse entité. www.cinefiches.com

17. El pocho lavezzi's rating of the film Outer Space

18. Luís Silva's rating of the film Outer Space

What an intense and wonderful nightmare.

19. AVA's rating of the film Outer Space

Für meinen Geschmack ein zu viel an Verschwommenem.Daher geht Strucktur vollkommen verloren und es wird ein Übermaß an Phantasie notwendig,um überhaupt etwas hineinzudenken.

20. Ruben's rating of the film Outer Space

A woman fighting a demon: a force outside herself, She is caught in the frame while it is agressively manipulating her projection.... Or is she actually fighting her own mind?

21. Ironie-85's rating of the film Outer Space

Naja das ist immer so eine Sache mit der Kunst. Die Idee ist zwar gut aber wenn man nur 3% vom Film erkennt dan ist das ein bisschen zu viel der Kunst. Manchmal ist weniger ebend mehr.

22. Rennovatio's rating of the film Outer Space

23. Elisa Mar's rating of the film Outer Space

Sí, es un shock, e intenso. Si ya estás en el feliz camino a la locura, te procurará sosiego. Si eres de los cuerdos, vomitarás. A mí me fascinó.

24. alfsherman's rating of the film Outer Space

Corto increíblemente surreal, con un lenguaje agresivo y áspero que te mantiene inmerso en una trama que está fuera de la realidad. Amé su lenguaje y la dimensión temporal que añade a través del sonido.

← Previous 1 3 4 5