MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

Avaliações e Críticas

1. Daniel Lubitsky's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

this movie has a very unique style that set in stone what Tarantino's directing would be like. It uses a unique structure and script that allows the movie to switch main characters smoothly. The way the the story all connect is amazing and the dialogue is perfectly Tarantino.

2. nona vanis's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

kuncinya adala sabar iklas dan tawakal

3. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

4. Absentia's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

5. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

6. knockkneed's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

I think Tarantino could never move me, until I watch de Medeiros and Willis together

7. Adam Whybray's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

3.8 stars. I can't relate to people who cite 'Pulp Fiction' as their favourite film... I simply can't imagine it holding that kind of meaning for me. It's entertaining, often really funny and, to a degree, it's intellectually gratifying, but "COOL!" isn't such a powerful emotional response that I'd rank it above all others! But, yeah, it has a pretty killer soundtrack and the cast are all on-point.

8. beepea's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

creative retirement long ago..

9. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

10/10 Film has it's flaws, but fuck 'em.

10. Zak.HunterGilbert's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

11. ruipsoliveira's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

12. Cielo Rojo's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

I guess Tarantino's films aren't for me, but I liked his black humor.

13. Catalina Bordeanu's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

14. pablocinéma's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the fuck up for a minute and comfortably share silence." -Mia Wallace

15. Oerd Xhemollari's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

16. Aaron C Jones's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

The dialogue, specifically the characterization, is top notch. Seriously, not a single line is wasted.

17. sofiazelaya's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

me reí mucho, el guión es la raja

18. raquel_ag's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

Enredo: ★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★★ Representação: ★★★★

19. amariliz's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

20. McOpinionated's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

21. aurkihnowe's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

The film that brought Godard-isms into mainstream media, this hyper-loquacious quasi-exploitation film was high art when I was younger and ignorant, but, now, after finally stepping into the rich stream of film history, it's roots are REALLY showing...four stars because it's well made, and everyone did their job pitch perfectly...

22. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

The usual quality stamp of Quentino Tarantino: excellent dialogue with long monologues, cool retro music, great actors and extreme violence. Essential viewing for any serious movie goer.

23. De La Ghetto's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

I feel like I don't love this movie as much as some other people love this movie. It was hollow to me, devoid of depth, meaning, and empathy. And yet, the surfaces pop with such brilliance that it almost makes up for what it lacks. Somehow, it's such a cool film it ends up being one of my favorite movies anyway, despite how shallow it is.

24. gaussian's rating of the film Pulp Fiction - Tempo de Violência

goddamn i want a big kahuna burger