Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Avaliações e Críticas

1. arlie's rating of the film River of Fundament

AMAZING VIDEO PERFORMANCE

2. Taole Zhu's rating of the film River of Fundament

3. Adam GR's rating of the film River of Fundament

I don't take hallucinogenics, so I need films like this. New favorite movie. Imagine this as a miniseries, it would change television. Aimee Mullins, ugh, so good (Devs, I'm looking at you). I wish I knew Norman. I hope this is how my family eulogizes me. It's probably the seven month quarantine, but Elaine Stritch makes me cry! I cried through so much of this. Paul Giamatti makes me laugh, John Buffalo Mailer is 42?

4. Dries's rating of the film River of Fundament

Il voto è puramente accessorio, non son nemmeno sicuro di poter dire che mi sia piaciuto ma un opera di tale portata e ambizione non si era mai vista e mai più si vedrà.Non si può neanche parlare di cinema, trascende la videoarte ridefinendo il concetto di FASTIDIO(a qualsiasi livello sensoriale,specie quello uditivo)grazie alla potenza della immagini. Sembra stupido da dire ma non si è più se stessi a fine visione

5. ViS's rating of the film River of Fundament

Elogio alla putrefazione!

6. SonOfRambow's rating of the film River of Fundament

The breathtaking sound and set design make the 5.5 hours fly by. The story probably won't hook you, but the absurdity of it all certainly will. It guides the viewer along a disgustingly beautiful journey that will be impossible to forget. Just succumb to it. You'll be completely compelled.

7. Sara Lovering's rating of the film River of Fundament

strange, disgusting, thrilling, captivating, beautiful, absolutely confused and astonished.

8. MisterColo93's rating of the film River of Fundament

9. Yvaine's rating of the film River of Fundament

In September 2016, the first month of entering academy, my school's museum hosted an exhibition of Matthew Barney. So I got the opportunity to watch this film in the museum's lecture hall then met Matthew Barney and listened his speech. I remembered that day clearly not only because it opened a young student's eyes, but also guided me to the new art world.

10. Nathan Grey Hollis's rating of the film River of Fundament

Mesmerizing...It'll take some time to process what I just saw...

11. Alex Ander 0's rating of the film River of Fundament

power of voice, lunacy, cocks, feces, mythology, ridiculous bourgeoisie, missing eyes, chrysler, woman giving birth to a baby bird before the eyes of a crocodile. some scenes were boring and powerless, others intense. my urge to leave the cinema was balanced by fascination, wanting more outrageousness.

12. dr0nestar's rating of the film River of Fundament

didn't stay for it all.. perhaps it would have been enlightening if i knew more about norman mailer. Sets and music save it from being complete shit