Avaliações e Críticas

1. Bernardo's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Gotta love the professor.

2. ceknklsn's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

3. uenus's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

sí, la gente es hueona

4. ammar's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

5. NicoIlGermanico's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

6. J.J. Jake Gittes's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

As I felt at the very first time, "Rope" is/remains an ugly & unappealing film/play. Killing for the sake of killing; extremely unsympathic characters; bullshiting about the 'Übermensch'; all of this is unpleasant. In the middle section it really gets boring; at the end scene we even must endure a very ridiculous speech of Mr. Stewart. Under these circumstances, who cares about the long, 'innovative' camera takes?

7. Marlo's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Absolutely stunning. An amazing practice in tension and plot. I was constantly shocked at how brilliant the pacing was and how much tension there was in a one location film. Amazing screenplay acting and of course superb direction from Hitchcock.

8. misu's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

9. Dylan Vernall's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

10. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

11. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

12. diogo's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

13. RoRoRoro's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

14. sirivof's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

No se dejen engañar por su aparente sencillez. Es una autentica maravilla. Gran guión, muy buenas actuaciones y personajes, excelente dirección y un uso del suspense increíble, que logra una atmósfera que no te hace saber qué pasará, simplemente brillante y que pese a no cambiar de escenario hace que el espectador no quiera apartar la mirada de la TV. De mis pelis favoritas del gordinflón ¡GRACIAS HITCHCOCK! 8/10

15. André Pereira's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

16. Drew Kelly's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

I think the long take idea works really well-the tension implicit in the script is shared in the tension imparted by not making a cut. We are aware of the extra-filmic event of actually filming: when's the cut!? There is no room to breath because of this. Ultimately to talky of a pic for me, but I think if we look at the murder as an allegory for closeted homosexuality, this becomes a more emotionally charged story.

17. smndvdcl's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Archetypal dramatic irony.

18. AnnalieseVevo's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

19. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

20. Obsessive Cinema Disorder (OCD)'s rating of the film Festim Diabólico

This is a whimsy reading of "Crime and Punishment", where the idea resembles this plot: the thesis that superior men are allowed to murder inferior men because they're self-justificatory above the moral standards. In the end, we find that Brandon twists this words and his killing his done only by its self-proclaimed power and narcissistic vanity: "The power to kill can be just as satisfying as the power to create".

21. f-nanda's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Great but by far not my favorite from Hitchcock.

22. Samuel Donath's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Entertaining and homoerotic.

23. kyla.'s rating of the film Festim Diabólico

24. Zac Weber's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Rope has been called a stunt by some, but the spectacle of trying to "get away with 'it'" is highly entertaining, from the murder to the explicit relationship. When adjusting to the dated speech, remember these sort of one-liners & ripostes once defined Broadway wit. One knock is Hitchcock's awkward attempts to use brief close-ups to simulate continuity; they're distracting rather than subtle and affective.