Avaliações e Críticas

1. Erik F.'s rating of the film Festim Diabólico

2. Vic's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

The story wasn't as interesting or complex as much of Hitchcock's other movies, but I still really dug the long camera shots and the real-time narrative.

3. Michael Stephenson's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

4. Gerry Miriello's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

5. Christopher M. Jones's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

What’s interesting is that the problems that this movie has-the datedness, the corny dialogue, the occasional Shatner-esque levels of scenery chewing-don’t disappear over its course, they just cease to matter by the time you reach the climax. Legitimately one of the most well structured films I’ve ever seen. Also, you can practically sink your teeth into the homoerotic tension between Brandon and Phillip.

6. Jyoti's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Though the ending was too preachy for my liking, I found this an enjoyable satire on intellectual elitism.

7. Michael Harbour's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Hitchcock said "Rope" was an "experiment that didn't work out". Nevertheless, it's an interesting experiment and a reasonably good movie. Certainly worth spending an hour and twenty minutes with.

8. mfg's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Probably the best experiment in long takes before they became popularized.

9. Berjuan's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Perfectly made and tailored, like one of Stewart's suits.

10. shane buckland's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

11. Mouad Lemoudden's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

innovative and interesting approach in film-making. the use of long takes, camera movements through the setting and the choreographed cast make this a very strong technical achievement. however, i thought the film didn't look carefully after the actual story and the characters' morals which could be advanced upon.

12. Kaan.'s rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Films need editing. - (Hitchcock himself)

13. Trevor's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

I wanted to like it but I found it incredibly awkward and uninvolving. While Granger and Dall are fine enough, Stewart is mysteriously miscast and quite boring. Hitchcock's first Technicolor effort displays a disappointingly dull pallet and the gimmicky experimental technique makes the film stagey and awkward.

14. Gylfi's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Loved the scene where they talk about the film with Cary Grant and Ingrid Bergman...good joke. All four movies that Hitchcock directed Stewart in are brilliant.

15. calengklik's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

16. sodr2's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

now this is a real work of art

17. Magnus Høiby-Nikolaisen's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Truly brilliant! Hitchcock is a master and "Rope" easily belongs with his best works. In this film his impressive control over 'suspense-narration' is revealed in pure form. He turns a simple premise in to a tense and great cinematic experience - within the limitations of an apartments four walls. Impressive!

18. lizle's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

19. J.Andre's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Subtext, subtext, subtext. I love it.

20. Christopher's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

21. Andy's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

There is something about Hitchcock‘s editing that I just dont see in this movie.

22. Gabriel Zani's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

23. Aaron Farrell's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Stunning technicolor. Fantastic set design.. it could also be disguised a sci-fi feature with the view of the skyscrapers.

24. WhatsUpWill's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Easily the most disturbing Hitchcock film I've ever seen.