MUBI'de daha iyi deneyim için, tarayıcını güncelle.

Avaliações e Críticas

1. Yashoda's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

there's a loely london theatrical production of this in the 90s that i would have died to have seen, starring Anthony Stuart Head, Alexis Denisof and John Barrowman. ALL IN ONE!!!

2. Brendan's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Fun, but not Hitch's best by a long shot.

3. traag-1's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

def. my favorite Hitchcock film...AMAZING camera work with long...REALLY long takes!

4. chanandre's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

[Cinémathèque PT #: 35 mm] (2013)  that trunk is equivalent to the suitcase in Pulp Fiction.

5. Edwin N's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Apart the fact that it contains long shots, the other amazing thing in Rope is that it raises questions of crucial importance.I debated some of them in philosophy and it took hours of deliberations: I believe the film is a whole lot deeper than it intends to be even though it can rank as a pretty good thriller too. Probably Hitchcock's most psycho-philosophical film, screw Psycho and Vertigo.

6. Andre A. Neves's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Re-saw it a year ago on a big screen. The movie is good but some of the parts are a bit heavily handed, like all the homosexual innuendo for instance.

7. Phil Worfel's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

This is and most likely will remain my favorite Hitchcock film. Stewart's monologue at the end is breathtaking. I find myself mouthing the words now as I watch it.

8. Pierluigi Puccini's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

Hitch did it again. he pulled his strings and created a groundbreaking experiment in a minimal space. only the best and most gifted director could succeed this well.

9. nallan's rating of the film Festim Diabólico

This is probably one of my favourite Hitchcock films and my favourite Jimmy Stewart performance. I think it is a genuine psychological thriller. A really good look at human morality and the way that intellectual arrogance can dehumanise.