For en bedre oplevelse på MUBI, opdater din browser.

Avaliações e Críticas

1. Kelvin Thompson's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

3-4. A wonderfully sentimental comedy that, par for Chaplin, takes aim at unfettered capitalistic greed both implicitly and explicitly. Particularly impressive is how the movie establishes the setting as an atmosphere entirely about the death and despair wrought by the search for gold. Yet the movie is animated by the tramp's tender feelings for his lady love (great poetic evocation with the 'snowy' feathers btw).

2. Stefan Drees's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

The version without addition of the narrator's voice is a gem of the silent cinema.

3. Cinema Omnivore's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

8.2/10, "THE GOLD RUSH scan be ensconced as a doozy of silent cinema for its sheer vision and technique extraordinaire." my full review - https://wp.me/p1eXom-40T

4. Adelisa02's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

5. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

The Tramp is friend zoned. The scene with the feet dance is brilliant and him waking up is heartbreaking, but it felt like it was stuck on the vaudeville stage.

6. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

As an inventor of comedic scenes, timing and making fun of tragic events, Chaplin was a master and this film show him at his best. Not much else to say about it than to experience it.

7. Sin título.'s rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

8. dionysus67's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Truly innovative piece of cinema which makes wonders in terms of Chaplin's unique way of mastering horizontal movement in the frame. It features several wonderful scenes of film anthology. Great fun with the usually dizzying circularities (a sort of metaphysics for Chaplin), literaly in the cabin and also in terms of narrative. Both in the wilderness and at the bar Chaplin hits a goldmine!

9. Jdsarmientoburgos's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

I've never believed that Chaplin was a great director, but he certainly was a great storyteller and an excellent comedian. All his greatest strengths are utilized in The Gold Rush.

10. Dada Kubin's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

The scenes in the cabin - both in the beginning and the end - are pure Chaplin genius: a combination of physical comedy, wit, perfect staging and inventive usage of the surroundings. I wasn’t totally “in” with the love story, but I guess it’s needed for emotional aspects. I saw the film with live orchestration. The music composed by Chaplin himself (with Max Terr) for 1942 version really adds something to the film.

11. Ethan's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

This is one of Chaplin's crowning achievements with some pretty impressive and hilarious gags that would become some of the most iconic in Chaplin's career.

12. yovargas's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

13. FISCHER's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Autre chef-d'oeuvre de Chaplin avec quelques scènes mémorables, anthologiques ! www.cinefiches.com

14. gabi gabi gabi's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Very different from the films I'm used to. Refreshing.

15. MistaRichard's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Stupendous visual comedy, with a special mention to the legendary bread-dancing routine. Watched the 1942 reissue with added narration and it wasn't long before I had to switch to the original silent 1925 version, which I highly recommend, even though the cut on the reissue is somewhat nicer to watch.

16. Corrado Agnello's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

3.5 madonna no che fastidio la voce narrante

17. Aybige Tek's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Simplicity.Rawness again and again pure genius and gentle...

18. Cherry's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

I meant to rate the silent version not the narrated THIS is brilliant

19. ceknklsn's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

20. Thomas Dods's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

This film is so funny and yet also so poignant and sad at the same time. Wonderful, especially the scene when he keeps getting blown through the house by the snow storm.

21. Alexander Dunkelberger's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

The endearing little tramp gets wrapped up in the gold rush, as the title implies, and engages in the usual sorts of shenanigans he is bound to find himself wound up in. As thoroughly enjoyable and iconic as City Lights, but not quite reaching that films sentimental heights. Regardless, it is as funny and warm as that picture was, and possibly just as good in its own right.

22. James Mackin's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Five stars because Charlie Chaplin ate that fucking shoe.

23. Erik F.'s rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

24. Drew Weaver's rating of the film Em Busca do Ouro

Falls just behind Modern Times and City Lights for me, but still an incredible movie. Personally got hung up on the resolution of the love story and Georgia character (though again, unfair to compare it to the ending with the blind girl and return to trampdom that occurs in so many of his other films). The dancing rolls might be an all time favorite scene. Highly recommend.