Untuk mendapatkan pengalaman terbaik di MUBI, kemaskini pelayar anda.

Note & Recenzii

1. Beatriz Maia's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

2. L3onard Sh3lby's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

moses, der partisanenkämpfer...

3. Elena Lazic's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

2.5 The sequences of the Plagues are incredible, especially compared to those in Noah. Every event is given as much time and attention as the next, which creates a certain hypnotic, melodrama / TV soap opera-like rhythm.

4. vordven's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

5. Daniel S.'s rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Embarrassing. Sad to see such a great text illustrated by uncultivated people. See Troy instead. Instant crap.

6. Victor-André's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

The trailer is much better than the film. Highly disappointed...

7. Terry_Moby's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Minute 3: Ramses greets Moses with a cool Top Gun-style gesture. From that moment on you know you're in deep trouble. Scott wades through all the expected monumental cliches with the help of thousands of extras and ten thousands of CGI artists. Worst: the hackneyed "spectacle music ". Forget it.

8. Øyvind Rype's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Who would've thought of putting Batman, Jessie Pinkman, Gandhi, Barton Fink, Ellen Ripley, the funny, Scottish fella from Trainspotting or Joel Edgerton as Colonel Kurtz in the same movie?! A casting razzie for sure.

9. Effendi Ben Smith-Malick's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

This was as bad a version of this story as the time I went to Passover high and was asked to explain my version. Spoilers: Pharaoh was a Baratheon and Moses was Khaleesi. And then Superman killed all the first borns. I feel I'm only invited back at this point because of my family remembering before I was a drunken and insane dick, just like Ridley Scott's ability to make his most recent films.. Also Aaron Paul? Huh?

10. Julius's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

+1 star for Joel Edgerton's perf.

11. AKFilmFan's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Nevermind the Brit accents & whitewashing, this biblical epic is epic in the worst sense. For starters, it's long. Scott has gone John Hammond & "spared no expense" in trying to outdo Gladiator. And despite a good cast that try their best, the film isn't emotionally involving because of it's screenplay Then there's God, who instead of powerful & Old Testament-like comes off as bratty. At least it's beautiful-looking.

12. f-nanda's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

REALLY? The only good idea is God as a child.

13. Cosi's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

using Wagner, pfft who does Scott think he is, Herzog?

14. André Pereira's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

15. Shiela Marie Bola's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Kudos to Mr. Joel Edgerton, for being the best Ramses ever!! Suits him well.. And well, I just found out that Aaron Paul was Joshua.. I didn't really recognized him because of that beard all over his face.. The scientific approach basically gave the story a more credible plot. Yep, for those who questioned everything that bible says..

16. Catarina Silva's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

17. Christoffer's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Problematic when some of the actors look kind of bored or unengaged, yet the visual are some of the most beautiful I've seen in a while.. Tough one

18. galuh indri's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Its like having great actors to form a role play with the use of expensive props and high functioning technology. But then again its just a role play.

19. Ali Mossawat's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

20. Amanda A.Costa's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

three stars for Christian Bale and the very good CGI scenes, that made this film even funny for a while. Unfortunately, Scott didnt follow exacly the real story told in the bible, which is one of the most beautifull ones. Scott still can direct, though.

21. Bernardo Alves's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

22. Ogtoma's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

I don't know how Ramses army can count 10 millions casuatiles while they are suffering from nature. A bonus star for the beauty of María Valverde.

23. bencor's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

they should've let them actors rock some cockney. -oi! ramses! i adam&eve it's best you let this fat lot go!

24. Tigrão's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

A lot of things would need to be said about this film, about the (obviously) disjointed plot, the sometimes preposterous cast (Spud?!), the questionable dialogues, but let's face it, it's Ridley Scott, and he knows how to do this kind of thing, and I was entertained. And Joel Edgerton as Rameses was just perfect.