Note & Recenzii

1. Rodrigo J Lopez's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

2. rado's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Careful when exploring the boundaries of humanity, because outside there is only horror and coldness.

3. Claudia Negrea's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

4. Rocketeam's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

No songs by Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston? I'm sorry but Dreamworks did it way better with Prince of Egypt in the 90s.

5. LUCKYINTAN's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Great Score & CGI Effects. just that

6. Pablo Ramos's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

It's not really a question for Ridley Scott to answer, but I always end up wondering: In what single language are all of these characters supposed to be talking to each other?

7. carpe_diem's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

In an interview Ridley Scott said that the original final cut was four hours long. Let's hope that we can watch it in the bluray version.

8. Cinematic's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Probably, Ridley Scott's worst film. Completely humourless, wooden characters, Lisa Gerrardesque score aiming for emotional intensity even if the characters are just peeing, a Twilightesque love story, poor Ben Kingsley as an exposition machine, Aaron Paul as an extra... I don't even care about the visuals. Ridley Scott just strings one aerial shot after another, as if he didn't know any other way to convey epic.

9. Rohith Varma's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

"To my brother,Tony Scott."

10. janice.hughes's rating of the film Exodus: Gods and Kings

Ridley Scott’s epic film Exodus is intense and biblical in terms of the numbers in special effects for the plagues of frogs and locusts. Christian Bale spoke of his empathy and battles with his errant brother Ramses, as he joshed with Joel Edgerton of Animal Kingdom in the Q & A. Some great performances. Where was Hans Zimmer of Black Hawk Down when you needed his scores against the tunes from Alberto Iglesias

1 2 4 Next →