Note & Recenzii

1. Max.Madrid's rating of the film Mindhunter

2. Panda's rating of the film Mindhunter

Groff is kind of awful, I really disliked him in the role. It all feels a bit imperfect, just off the mark perhaps - but the subject matter is so interesting you can't help but plough through it all and want more

3. Semaj Productions's rating of the film Mindhunter

Dark, tense, well written, well shot, well paced, and with the best direction I've ever seen on a TV series, this is a historical period piece with stellar acting, and very interesting insights on the human mind. Netflix really stepped it up with this series.

4. Dimitar Kotsev's rating of the film Mindhunter

5. chanandre's rating of the film Mindhunter

[Netflix] There is so much audiovisual juice to extract from this. The rise of "my only mistake (insert Joy Division song) was to ever have doubted myself" was scarier than all those serial killers he studied and talked to. His cowboy approach by the end is understandable. Future crime police indeed. Dead right about exposing the perverted principal and to manipulate criminals in order to get results IRL. Season2now

6. Partner in der Kriminalität's rating of the film Mindhunter

3.5 because of the ending...just didn't care for it

7. OldGermanCurrency's rating of the film Mindhunter

8. Diogo Pires's rating of the film Mindhunter

The calm pace of the series (have you noticed the characters are never too loud?) adds up with the growing tension. Everything goes together - the jazzy mood plays in a world of looks, details and impasses. It's great to have a show that focus on psychological traumas instead of big murder cases, cars and fires. From family problems to private traumas everything is treated gently, with no hurries.Points for that(...)

9. Adam GR's rating of the film Mindhunter

There's not another show quite like this. A calm, tailored investigation into American criminology's merger with American psychology. Halfway through, you start to suspect you're just watching a show about people who are good at their jobs. Holt McCallany, Anna Torv, and Cameron Britton shine like obsidian in an unassuming, seamless cast. Cohesive, tantalizing tone. Dark and light. Let's see where it goes!

10. bryanvmh's rating of the film Mindhunter

Pedestrian at best, and also most interesting when Groff's lead goes into full cuckoo-ville because, as has been repeatedly shown, PROFILING DOES NOT WORK AND IT IS NOT SCIENCE

11. Arshi Rai's rating of the film Mindhunter

12. Jugend21's rating of the film Mindhunter

First thing I've ever seen by Finchter that I can say I've 100% enjoyed. Brilliant and important.

13. Lights in the Dusk's rating of the film Mindhunter

It would've been nice had the series not clung so tightly to every cliché in the cop movie playbook, but nonetheless, this is exhilarating drama. I loved the way the conversations with the various murderers created parallels & insinuations in the lives of its protagonists, finding that Nietzschean concept of the abyss staring back. The slow burn aesthetic & emphasis on dialog over sensationalism was much appreciated.

14. Didier Pigeon-Perreault's rating of the film Mindhunter

Pas sur d'avoir tout compris, mais dialogue goals

15. Kenzozo's rating of the film Mindhunter

Real treat for crime lovers and specific characters which are involved into the story of the same who still exist and did push boundaries in their category, mature conversation and crime control orientation. More than well done. 4.0

16. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Mindhunter

3.5 First saw this when released and watched in one day, but wasn't overly keen back then (it was my most anticipated show of 2017), but after viewing a lot of shows on true crime and searching for more shows which focus on the criminal mind I rewatched it and it is actually a pretty good profiling show and look into the minds of serial killers. One of the best as far as a fictional show goes. Excited for s2

17. Maratka Alarma's rating of the film Mindhunter

вот отличный ответ на волнующий меня вопрос "что заставляет некоторых людей выбирать себе подобную профессию"

18. DimasRimbaud's rating of the film Mindhunter

19. Bob's rating of the film Mindhunter

Great premise turned into an engaging TV series whose protagonists are its major flaw. It's almost insulting watching the main heroes congratulating themselves for cracking the case based on their own projections of how things went on. Serious topics are explored in a very much childish way, as if we are watching freshmen playing with their new toy instead of FBI agents. But it's very enjoyable childish play to watch

20. VOLTA's rating of the film Mindhunter

21. RumbleFish's rating of the film Mindhunter

Lento, angosciante e semplice

22. Rúben A. Jesus's rating of the film Mindhunter

23. Kadjavsi's rating of the film Mindhunter

24. Garçon Manqué's rating of the film Mindhunter

4.5 why some people keep saying that Anna Torv is a miscast !?!? Not at all.