Per una migliore esperienza su MUBI, aggiorna il tuo browser.

Note & Recenzii

1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film Minority Report

2. ΞRIC B∆Ɖ TASTΞ's rating of the film Minority Report

3. Mashi95's rating of the film Minority Report

4. lynmdna's rating of the film Minority Report

If only Max Von Sydow was the center of the narrative. Oh, and some great looking holograms here.

5. Tom Rubendall's rating of the film Minority Report

6. Huey McEvoy's rating of the film Minority Report

7. el.'s rating of the film Minority Report

Of fuck Spielberg and fuck this shit. Tried forcing myself to watch it finally and it just managed to piss me off. I call it the Spielberg effect.

8. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Minority Report

9. giovanni's rating of the film Minority Report

10. lofisofi's rating of the film Minority Report

slick visuals, sloppy movie. i think it tries too hard to predict the future and comes off as uninspired

11. NCMBianchi's rating of the film Minority Report

12. Erik F.'s rating of the film Minority Report

13. CafeGradiva's rating of the film Minority Report

14. Aivaras_Z's rating of the film Minority Report

Playing with some very cool ideas here, and you can easily see why it was so respected for its time. However, the Spielbergian formula is not necessarily elevating this movie, especially when it comes to occasional reliance on special effects action instead of focusing on the great story.

15. raquel_ag's rating of the film Minority Report

Enredo: ★★★★★ Cinematografia: ★★★★ Tom: ★★★★ Música e Som: ★★★ Representação: ★★★★

16. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film Minority Report

Fantastic premise from a Philip K. Dick story and a excellent try at a serious thoughtful science fiction. Delicious production design and effects. Few people make good and engaging action sequences as Steven Spielberg. Only the obvious final "surprise ending" with a traitor in the midst disappoints and ruins an otherwise fantastic movie.

17. Eric Eidelstein's rating of the film Minority Report

I always forget that one of the actors who plays a precog was my poetry professor in college.

18. xer vokun's rating of the film Minority Report

19. gabriellesarah's rating of the film Minority Report

20. emanuela's rating of the film Minority Report

devo rivederlo in streaming. però, happy ending seriously?

21. reiter's rating of the film Minority Report

way too long, predictable and too disgusting in some moments

22. anadyomene's rating of the film Minority Report

Danny Witwer was there to point out every single thing we need to know. Pre-crime arrest is so tricky, I wonder why it took 6 years for them to spot the flaw.

23. lidiishere's rating of the film Minority Report

good one! I love the ending. it feels like, sometimes you have to sacrifice something to achieve bigger *well it doesn't mean you can kill someone, tho*

24. Eda's rating of the film Minority Report