Note & Recenzii

1. Benji's rating of the film Naked

I watched this again, and I think it's one of my favourite films. It's the antithisis of Hollywood sentimentality. Really good.

2. ioakimintilkisi's rating of the film Naked

bir filmde daha böyle parçalandığımı hatırlamıyorum

3. Mellow Dude's rating of the film Naked

4. el.'s rating of the film Naked

5. Elephants Gerald's rating of the film Naked

This movie is like staring straight into the sun for two hours. Combines a relentless dose of nihilism and disgusting human cruelty with my favorite genre: the wandering picaresque. Goes from the functions of the body to the size of the universe, and in between doesn't stop writhing in agony from the disconnect between the two.

6. Dzernera's rating of the film Naked

While life & the direction of the mankind, indeed, might be faraway from being "peachy-creamy" (moreover, it seems like a well-planned accident), one shall never lose the sarcasm & urge to dig until the core of every matter incarnated in our world. A complex & brilliant character, who seems to be one of the most hopeless persons in the game, yet is the one to open your eyes by spitting the reality in the face.

7. runfromfire's rating of the film Naked

Peripatetic nihilism. Bleakly beautiful and wonderfully acted.

8. Mihai Cristea's rating of the film Naked

9. Richie Hayes's rating of the film Naked

Intense, unnerving and funny. What a performance by David Thewlis.

10. Glaive's rating of the film Naked

He begins despicably, but his incessant, donnish nihilism eventually wins out. A hedonist nightmare that only succeeds because it's unsettling social interactions are filled with just enough unfortunate realism. A tar-black masterpiece of existential comedy.

11. André Graça's rating of the film Naked

12. irises's rating of the film Naked

the depression not good enough

13. Susana Bessa's rating of the film Naked

This film is the reason why the word 'masterpiece' exists. The year was '93 and the greatest, most complex character study ever created reflected on the screen, unravelling an unmeasured viscerality and bleak rawness no one could have ever foreseen. It is rare to see alive electrifying moments follow each other like a tiny equation..which also reminds me..where is David Thewlis' oscar?

14. novanindro's rating of the film Naked

just revisited it last night and still damn good !

15. Du Bist's rating of the film Naked

16. Terri Wise's rating of the film Naked

Hard to rate this one. I like it a lot... and at the same time I have problems with it. Very much worth seeing, though.

17. Inês Lopes's rating of the film Naked

Visceral, helpless. My kind of movie.

18. Jeremy Ashlyn's rating of the film Naked

19. JoãoV's rating of the film Naked

Moving... It sucks you up into the story in a way I have never seen before. You always get mixed emotions for Johnny, you may feel sorry for him, you may hate him, or you may feel both through the movie. What an amazing work by Mike Leigh. Absolutely recommend

20. lylatfox's rating of the film Naked

Great script. A dark and bleak character on isolation in London. Underlying comment on divide between the North/South and the working/middle class. The working class characters are to be pitied; the middle class characters vilified. Reminds me of Bergman, but more grim, visceral and modern.

21. Murat Erdem's rating of the film Naked

22. stefanpavlovic's rating of the film Naked

Does anyone know more about Mike Leigh's method of working with actors and with the screenplay?

23. Hank Hill's rating of the film Naked

Johnny's mustache was so weird. It ruined the whole film for me.

24. Vitor Morgado's rating of the film Naked