Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Note & Recenzii

1. Deniz Azime Aral's rating of the film Naked

it is so plain and so powerful .. çok sade ve çok güçlü

2. Jason Joseph's rating of the film Naked

1st Viewing. High-Contrast. Johnny is mess; an intriguing & intelligent 'mess'. Or is society the 'mess'. Either way, one roots and sides with Johnny's viewpoints... or at least I did.

3. Trevor D. Jun Kwong's rating of the film Naked

Though it's not a favorite, you know immediately Leigh has guts. At first glance, the film seems full of pretension--too much intellect, too many dry ideas and words. As the film progresses, you realize that's exactly the point (at least for me it was): behind all of Johnny's words and affectations, you see the mind start to break down. The emotions start to burst from the seams he's kept so tightly bound with talk.

4. © <',))( Astro-Tofupraxographer's rating of the film Naked

"Was I bored? No, I wasn't fuckin' bored. I'm never bored. That's the trouble with everybody - you're all so bored. You've had nature explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the living body explained to you and you're bored with it, you've had the universe explained to you and you're bored with it,

5. Gemini's rating of the film Naked

Thewlis rocks in this movie.

6. Oh, hi Denny's rating of the film Naked

when it finished i put it on again straight away - just...

7. michael.p.ellis@ntlworld.com's rating of the film Naked

Perhaps the bleakest film I have ever seen. Fiction it may be but with a harrowing air of authenticity. Desperately sad take on how unfulfilled existences of the main male characters undermines their self esteem and surfaces as misogyny. Not the easiest film to watch, certainly no feel good factor, but a great movie all the same.

8. Stefano Leone's rating of the film Naked

Loved it. Some of the best dialogues ever and the performances are outstanding (David Thewlis soars through the whole movie).

9. Catherine Krummey's rating of the film Naked

10. lina maj's rating of the film Naked

For me "Naked" was more of a downward spiral, very promising in the beginning and increasingly annoying in the end, especially the dramatic chello music.

11. The King of Resolven's rating of the film Naked

Damn. I loved this film after one viewing, but I didn't think it could get better with a second viewing. It's a dark, provocative film about nihilism and un-employment with one of the greatest film characters of all time- who is known as Johnny. However, it was only on my second viewing, did I realise the darkly hilarious lines that this film had.

12. natsume's rating of the film Naked

13. Mr. Marston's rating of the film Naked

The dialogues are unforgettable. Really good movie.

14. gonduras's rating of the film Naked

15. Dafnias's rating of the film Naked

Possibly one of the most quotable scripts ever.

16. Gylfi's rating of the film Naked

Amazing, a masterpiece from the early 90's. Thewlis is unforgettable as Johnny. Much darker then Leigh's Secrets and lies and both are a fine example of what films are capable of achieving with the right director at the top of his game. Enjoy.

17. Teresa Silva's rating of the film Naked

You don't want to fuck me, you'll catch something cruel.

18. Enric Sarrado's rating of the film Naked

Or how to love a character that brings all the reasons to be hated. Wise script and superb acting. Hard to see, though. Hard as life gets.

19. Sara Castro's rating of the film Naked

The dialogues (erhm, monologues) are exquisite. "Have you ever thought, right, but you don't know, but you may have already lived the happiest day in your whole fuckin' life and all you have left to look forward to is fuckin' sickness and purgatory?"

20. R i M.'s rating of the film Naked

there is something interesting in their dialogues, style..

21. Dominic Simard-Jean's rating of the film Naked

Maybe the best dialogued movie ever? It compares to a Dostoievski book in it's philosophy and in it's poetry. I think that might become one of my absolute favorite.

22. J. Mike Johnson's rating of the film Naked

23. Curtis's rating of the film Naked

Like a British version of After Hours, except...it's actually good. Leigh really nails what it's like to be painfully aware of your own humanity in an absurd universe. Vitriolic, spiteful, but not without existential truth.

24. Adam Suraf's rating of the film Naked

A master class in acting by the great David Thewlis, who stars for Mike Leigh in one of the most vicious attacks on social ideology and human relations you'll ever see. Unforgettable.