Note & Recenzii

1. Duncan Gray's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

Everything we see is the past, an astrophysicist advises. And while the movie begins with sub-Herzog landscape shots and somewhat intrusive autobiographical voiceover, it takes a single place and beautifully ties cosmic and political notions of history together through the eyes of its seekers. The film is best when it doesn't try to answer questions that can't be answered. But it may be too blunt with its own thesis.

2. Stian Gledje Bekkvik's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

3. oooooo's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

4. Kuja's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

4,5. Sublime cosmos and state terrorism. Calcium of stars scattered across mass graves. This film is mandatory and urgent.

5. Masoud Einabadi's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

6. jeremy's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

Simple and so true. Really good documentary.

7. misu's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

8. Ludovic72's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

Un documentaire mémorable où la science, l'Histoire et la poésie visuelle se mêlent pour former un tout cohérent. Il y est justement question de mémoire (et d'oubli), du "présent inexistant" et du passé - proche ou très lointain - à déchiffrer. Le mystère des corps célestes et celui des disparus des années Pinochet se côtoient tragiquement dans le désert chilien. La beauté et l'horreur : deux facettes de l'humanité…

9. catweinz's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

10. charlotte suq's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

11. alfredodimalo's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

12. dionysus67's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

Masterful and astute meditation 'in search of lost time' with a wedlock of astronomy and politics, sky and sand, delivering a moral message steeped in human pain but also utopian hope for redemption. The testimonalis are carefully edited and never regress into sentimentality. (The 'utopian' astral explosion at the end -via special effects- was rather unecessary.) Cosmic dust redeemed...Stunning!

13. haugenlars's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

14. MisterColo93's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

4.1/5 film molto sottovalutato a mio parere, forse apprezzato meno dai critici per lo stile documentaristico molto canonico e per la retorica di stampo politico (di cui a leggere in giro non se ne sentiva la necessità). Io l'ho adorato.

15. jjk's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

incredible and moving !!!!

16. Magda Magdy's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

A Devastatingly beautiful film It all starts with the question of how to activate the present by excavating absences, of memory and representation through multisensory devices. How can we build and preserve collective memories? How does excavating through the past help us in understanding our present?

17. -REM-'s rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

18. eleventries's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

De esos documentales que uno preferiría que no se hubiesen tenido que hacer

19. Gabriele Mariotti's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

20. consuelo's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

La paradoja de ir hacia las estrellas mirando entre las piedras.

21. Omar Manjouneh's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

"I am convinced that memory has a gravitational force. It is constantly attracting us. Those who have a memory are able to live in the fragile present moment. Those who have none don't live anywhere".

22. Elle Johnston's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

One of the most stunning films I've ever watched.

23. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light

4.5 excelente documental, lo mejor es la forma en la cual relaciona todo en un solo tema y dejando claro que el desierto es el mejor lugar para los que buscan, ya sea en el espacio o en la tierra... "El desierto es una puerta del pasado"… lo otro interesante es el tema del presente, donde deja muy claro que “el presente es una línea muy delgada… uno sopla y se pierde”.

24. Leif Erikson's rating of the film Nostalgia for the Light