Pentru o mai bună experiență MUBI, actualizare versiune browser.

Note & Recenzii

1. leonordbatista's rating of the film Oldboy

2. FXNCXR's rating of the film Oldboy

я вырос из того возраста, когда мне нравился этот фильм

3. Joel's rating of the film Oldboy

Still pretty twisted despite being almost twenty years old. Full of grit and creative horror, a complex web of a story and revelations that ratchet up until the final reveal.

4. lynmdna's rating of the film Oldboy

The reveal at the end is such a brave way to bamboozle its audience.

5. Grace's rating of the film Oldboy

what a movie! the mystery of why this man is held captive for so many years is slowly revealed. The fight scenes are Amazing... I love this movie and have a hard time watching it at the same time.

6. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Oldboy

7. ASINED's rating of the film Oldboy

8. Brian's rating of the film Oldboy

9. ClassicCcliché's rating of the film Oldboy

A piece of art. Everything about this movie is done so well that even if it's not your type of thing, you still have to appreciate the work that went into it. I don't think it would be an exaggeration to call it one of the best movies of all time. It's what compelled me to start watching foreign language cinema and I have not looked back since.

10. Enrico Benarivo's rating of the film Oldboy

11. guillermo's rating of the film Oldboy

Shocking. Sadistic imagery transformed into film. This is some kind of anthropology of the shadows, a negativity crisis that generates a different human being, which is also a beast. Tu put that on a film is an art miracle. Corollary: Cinema can always go beyond.

12. lexfazio's rating of the film Oldboy

Oldboy (2003) de Park Chan-Wook pone toda la brutalidad humana al servicio de la voluntad de sentido en una película de suspenso. Otra forma de filosofar con un martillo.

13. tegarbudi's rating of the film Oldboy

Have You Ever Tried To Forgive?????????

14. Lucho's rating of the film Oldboy

Excelente fotografía y trama. El manejo de planos complementan perfectamente el recurso de la voz en off. Existen ciertas lagunas narrativas que sacan al espectador, por momentos, del ilusionismo propuesto por la diégesis. El manejo de la estética de los interiores, pese a tratarse de un género completamente distinto, remite a la película de Jeunet, "Amelie".

15. Masha's rating of the film Oldboy

It keeps you on the edge of the seat all along. From the first scene to the last. Weird thing is Park makes me laugh in really odd situatios. Master piece.

16. lauraalpinto's rating of the film Oldboy

17. zohen lux's rating of the film Oldboy

my brain is buzzing. i have no more body fluids left to sweat. all this cuz of a lil incest damn

18. Andre's rating of the film Oldboy

The story makes as many leaps of logic as a typical giallo film (and the design takes cues from that genre), but the characters and emotions consistently make sense, outsize as they are. Wook succeeds in creating a world where the comic and the nightmarish constantly fight for supremacy. The famous Korean graphic torture is there, but there is a method to the madness. Riveting, but stomach churning

19. lollyjoys's rating of the film Oldboy

20. Duarte Ferreira's rating of the film Oldboy

One of the most bombastically enthralling pieces of cinema I've watched in my life! It has a gleeful tendency to venture into these over-the-top moments that look purely ridiculous when seen out of the context of the movie, which often left me watching the sheer lunacy on screen in a state of simultaneously frozen and hysterical amusement.

21. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Oldboy

22. Louis Robert's rating of the film Oldboy

23. (efe) ni's rating of the film Oldboy

24. Noah Hunt's rating of the film Oldboy

The second film in Park Chan-Wook's aptly named 'Vengeance Trilogy', Oldboy is, on the surface, a story of revenge. The normal intrigue and mystery of vengeance stories is taken to new heights, as Park Chan-Wook masterfully sets up twists and turns throughout, leaving the viewer on the edge of their seat. A beautifully stylistic and gripping drama, this is the perfect start for those wishing to explore Asian cinema.