Note & Recenzii

1. mis marg's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

saw first part only of this.. time runs out.

2. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

A fractured narrative doesn't help things flow as well as they could, but this is a film firmly anchored by the flawless performance from Benicio Del Toro, with a great supporting cast around him. Steven Soderbergh directs in an unintrusive way, the screenplay from Peter Buchman is dense and full of great moments, and this is certainly worth your time. But you have to watch the second part ASAP.

3. smndvdcl's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

A biopic with exceptional rigour but more of a history lesson that seeks accuracy over dramaturgy, unlike 'The Motorcycle Diaries' which may have artistic license but conveys a deeper truth.

4. tintinmugshot's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

I'm not asking for an Oliver Stone essay, but this one gives focus to the Che, the Rock Star.

5. kirsten's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

The epic narrative of the emancipation of Cuba in the form of cinema. More value as a historic document than a piece of entertainment. Casting in this film is superb.

6. Jerome Wanliss's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

A highly compelling and impassioned look at the life of Che as a revolutionary fighter. The non linear story telling allows you to get a broad view of Stevens take on his history and the cinematography is subtly beautiful, which along side with the use of camera (masterful use of hand held where necessary), makes for a riveting and thoughtful watch.

7. Antares Rising's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

Refreshing biographical filmmaking where the script and story aren't about polemics but about the extraordinary, yet ordinary, human being that lies behind the cultural mythmaking.

8. Guy Grand's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

The film is incredible in its ability to convey the raw emotion and humanism which drove the Cuban Revolution. Encompassing Che's life in the years leading up to, during, and shortly after the revolution, the film maintains a sense of chaos while leaving the viewer to take their own moral stance on the events which unfold.

9. Malcolm Harris's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

I bet winning a revolution is a lot more fun than this irl.

10. Loz Loory's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

3.75 Okay, MUBI, enough Man-spreading Films. You just showed "Carlos," so give us a break. Pleasantly surprised by the montage construction. The flashbacks/forwards work very well, and Del Toro's performance is excellent. Then we hit Santa Clara and the pacing comes to a screeching halt, which destroys the rhythm of the film. The city shots would have worked better if they matched the brevity of the other battles.

11. Jason Garrett's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

This movie is overall decent. Depicts a vivid and naturalistic portrait of an often thought of powerful man. It has a very interesting plot story that is like a documentary of incorporating an interview mixed with a look into the past point of view. This can be quite a difficult figure to portray as he is believed to be a hero by some people and a terrorists by others, but I think this depiction is quite effective.

12. Kenneth Gentry's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

"This is a revolution, not a coup."

13. Aardsy's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

An amazing showcase for Benicio.

14. bryanvmh's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

Like a jumbled history lesson from a disabused capitalist vacationer

15. Alvise Narduzzi's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

Bella prova. Apprezzabile il tentativo di dare un ritratto imparziale ed umano di un personaggio talmente leggendario ed eroicizzato da rendere difficile una sua analisi precisa. La parte estetica del film è curata, meno la sceneggiatura e la sequenza dei fatti narrati, che ogni tanto si incastra risultando un pò singhiozzante. Un film interessante, nulla di più.

16. David Sindmark Hörnfeldt's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

A great film. I don't know how great, though. it is not entertaining but not in a way that's about telling you how serious the film is but rather in a way that is about showing us how things could have played out.

17. James Mackin's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

Feels very 60s revolutionary, appropriately. Very good, naturalistic, quite enjoyable.

18. Mtume Gant's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

This is a strong effort. The first part felt like Soderbergh had a nice grasp of the material and nice spirit. Things are "missing" but overall he gets it right. Very good. 3.5

19. muh.'s rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

guevara is still as divisive as ever and regardless of what one may think of his political beliefs or practices he still remains a fascinating figure. very similar to a documentary it follows the liberation of cuba from batista's regime (thankfully avoiding a hand-held camera to make it more "real") and his un talk (opting for nice black and white sequences) combining it into a very solid and interesting movie.

20. Olivia Hellder's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

It was hard to tackle a project like this, and for many reasons. There´re probably very few characters as controversial as the present one, mythologized as a hero by some and a terrorist and tyrant 4 another. Faced with a challenge of such dimensions, the position of Soderbergh seems the only possible from a clear commitment to false appearance of ambiguity. Del Toro's work is impressive.

21. Tigrão's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

I must give this one another chance, as I found it incredibly booooooring the first time I saw it.

22. Vincente Oristivar's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

One off the great hero`s of our times .. brought to life by a genius director .. hopefully more folk will look a bit deeper into how the world really is .. selfless acts .. are truly good

23. James Caley's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

This and the first film are shit. Steven Soderbergh is a shit cinematographer. And he is a north american so I don't know why he makes this film.

24. Jeremy Moss's rating of the film Che: Argentinianul

Structurally, tonally, cinematographically mesmerizing. And as a map enthusiast, this might be my favorite film opening - I was had at the slowly highlighting geographic regions pertaining to the setting, story and revolutionary plight.