Pentru o mai bună experiență MUBI, actualizare versiune browser.

Note & Recenzii

1. Livor's rating of the film The Flowers of War

I didn't like that the japanese characters were shown as evil monsters. I know that they did things wrong during the war and that they killed a lot of people, but this movie looks like an anti-japanese propaganda film to increase the hate against japanese people in China. Everyday I'm more tired about propagandistic war movies, we should live the present, not in the past.

2. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Flowers of War

3. MGeo's rating of the film The Flowers of War

This could have been a good movie if not for one simple problem...WHY IS CHRISTIAN BALE THE STAR OF THIS MOVIE?! This is a Chinese story, why not tell it from the perspective of a Chinese man such as a priest or a green soldier who has not seen the horrors of war up close before. This film completely reeks of racist Hollywood messing around with things that ought not to be messed around with.

4. oldeuboi's rating of the film The Flowers of War

For several reasons, I think it'll suits more as a stage play than a feature film. But still a fine story telling from Yimou, tho'. Pretty sure will jerk some tears of you.

5. Daniel Granato's rating of the film The Flowers of War

rated "The Flowers of War" 3 out of 5 stars

6. Madri's rating of the film The Flowers of War

One hell of an emotional ride.

7. Fabio Martins's rating of the film The Flowers of War

Muito bom o novo filme do Zhang Yimou. Dramalhão de guerra que vale muito a pena.

8. Aram's rating of the film The Flowers of War

i think the most important note of this film was this east societies need western hero.

9. FCC 86's rating of the film The Flowers of War

"Sometimes, the truth is the last thing we need to hear”

10. Wolffarre's rating of the film The Flowers of War

Absolutely disgusting garbage.

11. Toby Hung's rating of the film The Flowers of War

Upon viewing this film, my reaction was no longer "What's Christian Bale doing in a Zhang Yimou film?", but quite the opposite- "What's Zhang Yimou doing in a Christian Bale movie?" Nonetheless, it's solid entertainment.

12. Glim Ho's rating of the film The Flowers of War

就像今天在网易上面看到的一个跟帖,这些人的所作所为并不是因为什么大是大非,政治正确什么的,而是他们的信仰塑造的价值观已然如此

13. Nelson Ramos's rating of the film The Flowers of War

Um filme interessante pela narrativa que se desenrola ao longo de uns longuíssimos 145 minutos. Mas o filme é uma verdadeira obra prima, pelo menos na minha sincera opinião.

14. Matthew_Lucas's rating of the film The Flowers of War

Christian Bale stars in this beautifully filmed but strangely overcooked drama about a drunken mortician who unwittingly becomes the guardian of a group of Catholic schoolgirls and refugee prostitutes during the Japanese invasion of Nanking during WWII. Beautifully filmed but almost self-consciously so, the beauty of the images often seem out of place. Nanking story told much better in CITY OF LIFE AND DEATH.

2 Next →