Para disfrutar de una experiencia mejor en MUBI, Actualiza tu buscador

Note & Recenzii

1. Mango's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Stellar performances from Jodie Foster and especially to Sir Anthony Hopkins, who both played their roles exceptionally well. The menace he brought in to the film is so sinister and I could feel it chilling in my bones. Also, don't forget to rub the lotion on the skin otherwise you get the hose!

2. tinderness's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Schon mehrmals gesehen und diesmal war ich enttäuscht darüber, wie dünn die Kindheitsgeschichte von Clarice Sterling sich tatsächlich für den Plot erweist. Insgesamt aber ein gut geplanter und stringent umgesetzter Film mit zwei wunderbaren HauptdarstellerInnen.

3. bastos's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I am really not in Horror or murder stories. So no 5 Stars. But the acting of young Foster and Hopkins and the directing makes this movie to one of my favourite

4. Epinephrin's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

one of the greatest films of all time

5. Tye-J's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

One of the best thrillers ever made and it lost nothing of its appeal 29 years later. Fantastic performances by Anthony Hopkins and Jodie Foster and a script that keeps you on the edge of your seat. A perfect combination of image, dialogue and music. A classic and a must-see.

6. nona vanis's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

tatapan mr hopkins sedingin kaliurang pukul 2 pagi di pertengahan desember

7. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Starling’s first passage through the dungeon-like corridor to Lecter’s prison cell and the following dialogue - perfectly captured in shots, light and dialogue - still sends shivers down my spine. Anthony Hopkins has never again been as convincing as in this demonic representation of the highly cultivated canibal. And eventually Howard Shore wrote a fine and noteworthy symphonic score for Demme's film.

8. Karl J. Kipling's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

9. pezfelinoespia's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

excelente ejemplo de los que puede ser llamados genios son locos y peligrosos en esta sociedad, Hannibal Lecter se roba la película a pesar de no ser el asesino protagonista de esta historia (Buffalo Bill)

10. VincentVendetta's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Some say there is no Silence of the Lambs without Anthony Hopkins's performance, but I would argue there is no Silence of the Lambs without Jodie Foster. More than a conversation between Clarice and Hannibal, it is a dialogue between Foster and John W. Hinckley, a sane person and a psychopath both linked together. It's a shame then that such conversations are left on the side for another dark and dirty thriller.

11. Adam GR's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Demme and cinematographer Tak Fujimoto's 1991-inspired mise-en-scène is the perfect access point for this bracingly cold American story. Lasting performances by Hopkins, Foster, and Levine! Scared the piss out of me when I was twelve.

12. Myles's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

13. VOLTA's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

14. Ozu_Teapot's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

15. Iulia Antonache's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

the movie is great, I just hate cannibals

16. ginobartolomi's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I'd like to be wined and dined before getting fucked. What I mean to say is that this film lacks foreplay; the initial interactions are played on fast forward, leaving gaps in character development, plot buildup, suspense level, etc. At times overacted, others underacted. I'm a huge true crime junkie so I'm sad to say that the phenomenon of 'Silence of The Lambs' has passed over me.

17. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Thriller that inspired almost any movie where the F.B.I. was involved and gave birth to the style of 1990s science fiction shows like "The X-Files". The chemistry between Jodie Foster and Anthony Hopkins was something unique on screen at the time and the story were an engaging nail-biter throughout. Is it allowed to love both this one and "Manhunter"? Yes, it is.

18. Duncan Gray's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Revisiting this for the first time since my teens, I had two realizations. First, that it's not as serious-minded as I remember—in fact, in its shameless goosing, cartoonish villainy, and sexual subtext, its heart is the sort of smart B-movie prized by Roger Corman (who gets a cameo). Second, that that makes me like it just as much—if craft can convince the Academy that a cheeky thriller is prestigious, god bless.

19. Vince W's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Are the lambs a metaphor or something?

20. npynvt's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Never go wrong with Dr. Hannibal series.

21. Johnny Mislow's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Absolutely on edge from the beginning of the movie 'till the very end. If a picture makes you feel like that, it's an immediate classic.

22. cengle's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Great movie. The close-ups of Hannibals eyes alone will haunt my dreams.

23. spAce_'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

"First principles, Clarice. Simplicity. Read Marcus Aurelius. Of each particular thing, ask: what is it in itself? What is its nature?"

24. Bernardo Crastes's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Always thrilling to watch, albeit slightly overdramatic at points. Hopkins is epic and Foster is just a greatly satisfying character. Undeniable classic.