Note & Recenzii

1. Dogukan4Ever's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

2. Andrew Miller's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Probably the only time I'll ever hear The Fall played in a metroplex.

3. Michael H. CLAES's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Jodie FOSTER IS Agent Clarice STARLING

4. richardlawrn's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I had this on my 'to watch' list for so long and tonight - when I wanted to relax and have a good sleep later - I decided to watch it. Perfect! Now I can't find my heart that has jumped out of my mouth with that ending. Made me so nervous I was screaming at the screen. Everything is perfect in this film... You just keep hoping it will never end.

5. Zac Weber's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Anthony Hopkins' portrayal of Dr. Hannibal Lecter is one of the all-time great performances in cinema history. The night-vision scene in Buffalo Bill's basement scared the hell out of me when I was younger.

6. Trunfos's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

7. Thomas's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

8. RoRoRoro's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

9. Linda's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Jodie Foster for President!

10. quiteemotional's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

11. Kelsey Hill's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

12. Terry_Moby's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

A perfect cinematic thriller-experience.

13. Kendrick L. W.'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Impressive at first, Hopkin's Hannibal starts to overstay his welcome as his pantomime portrayal of Lecter leaves little room for the other stellar performances to breathe. Buffalo Bill frankly unlikely to be the only serial-killer Fall-fan.

14. Colorache's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

excelente película,buena trama ,la personalidad de los personajes muy detallada, la utilización de colores frios esta presente en toda la película, los movimientos de cámara son bien utilizados, los detalles de las locaciones esta muy bien lograda

15. caitlin.f's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

a freaking classic. terrifying.

16. Christian Reguitti's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Another movie that just makes you scream after each development (not out of fear but out of excitement and suspense)!

17. Chris's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Anthony Hopkins's performance and the eerie atmosphere will scare you more than most "true horror" movies could ever hope to - one of my favorites

18. Kyle Knapp's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Demme tried to replicate this, but the tactics he used to create this film's unmistakably grim aesthetic always look like cheap tricks anywhere else. Hopkins is great, and Foster matches him in a role that's less showy and far more demanding. Buffalo Bill is another great creation, and Levine's performance is terrific, making other film serial killers look like pale, sensationalist imitations.

19. edrina's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

didn't expect it to show obvious things so obviously. not quite my twist but thoughts and feels are carefully poured into some dialogues--that's a plus.

20. Samuel Donath's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Do I really need to review this?

21. Morris Bros.'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

22. Jason Av's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

23. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

24. salviaplath's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

very powerful performance by brilliant Hopkins, this movie clearly wouldn't be the same without him.