Note & Recenzii

1. Jason's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

2. Christopher McQuain's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

3. salviaplath's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

very powerful performance by brilliant Hopkins, this movie clearly wouldn't be the same without him.

4. smeef's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

5. yovargas's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Hard to rate, not a movie you love but one you respect but I'll give it an A.

6. Rocco's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I hate to use this word, but it's honestly a tad dated. Hopkins is brilliant, but the strangely wooden, overly theatrical and melodramatic nature of the film (from the acting right down to the sound design) doesn't feel quite as fresh and dangerous today as it did in '91. Still, a classic.

7. Horia Constantinescu's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

everything about this movie is wrong. the music is shit, the story is shit, the acting is shit, the lamb thing is shit. I apologize to my eyes that they had to look at this bullshit.

8. Genre films > French New Wave's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Definitely has the most misogynistic characters that I've seen in terms of how blatant they are with it. One of the things I noticed about the visual design of the film is that for pretty much the first and second act, the large majority of the shots are close. However, when we get into the third act of the film, the shots become wider and less claustrophobic.

9. Simona's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

10. J. O.'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Expertly crafted thriller that falls somewhere between crime procedural and psychological horror. Masterful performances all around, beautifully restrained cinematography - a severely haunting experience.

11. Mcpeer's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

A masterpiece, one of the finest films ever made. Holds up perfectly after almost 25 years. Brilliant direction, unforgettable performances, perfect cinematography. A film unlike any other and one that changed the genre forever.

12. Andreia Coutinho's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

An exceptional psychological thriller with remarkable characters.

13. Rohith Varma's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

foster's the loveliest though

14. Karina O.'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

15. oooooo's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

16. LNLee's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

psychological/criminal thriller at its finest. some of those shots will haunt me while i'm alone in my house at night. negative stars for the very offensive villainization of a working class transvestite man.

17. Julien Marcoux's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

18. domina vegrandis's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

I'm not sure what took me so long to finally watch this. Carefully constructed, truly suspenseful- I wish horror movies were still like this.

19. Thorsten's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

Ein Psychothriller nach Maß und Wegbereiter für viele mehr ("Se7en"). Die Karrieristin Clarice Starling (Jodie Foster) und der intellektuelle Kannibale Dr. Hannibal Lecter (Anthony Hopkins) ergeben eine perfekte Symbiose. Fesselnd und mysteriös.

20. anarresti's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

There was something, back then, that Anthony Hopkins brought that was new to the portrayal of serial killers. It's been 23 years and killers and psychopaths are sexy and hip now. But then, it was terrifying for a kid, like me, to go to the movies and be confronted with a character like that. One that could be so charming and easily out wit me. It was frightening to have that identification trick played on viewers.

21. Teresa Silva's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

22. Susana Bessa's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

This film is the reason why I've been scared of Anthony Hopkins since I was a kid. One of the greatest acting performances of all time!

23. Nina's rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

24. AdrianM.'s rating of the film The Silence of the Lambs

He was having an old friend for dinner....