Betyg & recensioner

1. allexandra's rating of the film Christopher Robin

yet another tear rolls on me cheek as i watch the third winnie the pooh liveaction this year

2. Chris DeFalco's rating of the film Christopher Robin

3. Francisca Adrêgo's rating of the film Christopher Robin

The gang was super cute and it had some nostalgic moments, but overall, it's a pretty lazy screenplay.

4. Parysatis's rating of the film Christopher Robin

5. Sean Patrick Stevens's rating of the film Christopher Robin

I am convinced every creative choice made here was to make you cry. Although manipulative I was also surprised how dark this was for a Disney film.

6. msmichel's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Just what the world needed...a Pooh movie for depressives.

7. †. Kennedy Pope's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Overall an inoffensive retelling of Winnie the Pooh; my big gripe is that I've seen this movie a thousand times before, so the story just comes off a little stale. Child becomes adult. Adult loses childlike wonder. Imaginary characters return in adulthood to remind adult to be a child again. Plus the plush doll appearance makes me nervous.

8. f-nanda's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Fuck it. I enjoyed much more the other Christopher Robin movie but still, Pooh is one of my favorite characters and Ewan Mcgregor is one of my favorite actors. No less, Hayley Atwell, Mar Gatiss and Jim Cummings... Who cast his movie? Congrats. Gonna see it again with a 1001 paper towels to cry on. Yep, cryed my guts out.

9. HenriqueA's rating of the film Christopher Robin

2.5 - I can't say it wasn't way better than I expected, but all the real life bullshit was pretty fucking lazy even by the laziest standards (and I'm appalled to see McCarthy and Perry as screenwriters here). All that said, what works is all Milne's work. It is wonderful to see the gang going on an adventure, especially Eeyore and his great one liners.

10. Francisca Mendes's rating of the film Christopher Robin

11. Aurora's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Muy linda, muy bonitos mensajes, se le nota lo Inglesa tanto por los colores como por la textura. Divertida de ver y de reflexionar.

12. Jeff Heinzl's rating of the film Christopher Robin

HOW TO PROFIT OFF OF OTHERS’ VACATIONS 1 Find a dull-colored bear from your misremembered past 2 Lose this bear in a terrible fog 3 Discover his friends to find him again 4 Let them play with your briefcase while you sleep in a meadow 5 Regain your soul in London, thanks to your overworked daughter 6 Give everyone vacation time 7 Don’t let them forget your generosity is, in the end, about a specific brand of luggage

13. João Mesquita's rating of the film Christopher Robin

14. Ylly's rating of the film Christopher Robin

I really hate the first part of the movie with the: how "adults" don't want to play and to be childish from time to time...because they have "important stuff to do" not "silly things" it's so sad. But at the end it was such a great adventure and "Doing Nothing Often Leads to the Very Best of Something" <3 #22

15. pluviosity's rating of the film Christopher Robin

In the genre of all-kids-finally-grow-up film, I don't hate it as much as Hook. Rather than forgotten, childhood is just being set aside and rationalized. It's more heartbreaking, of course, and it didn't help when the tone felt post-war depressed, and the animation, albeit realistic, still looked dead and painfully didn't do justice to Jim Cumming's voice.

16. Joanna's rating of the film Christopher Robin

actually pretty depressing

17. Daniel Roque's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Like Spielberg's Hook or Tim Burton's Alice in Wonderland, this movie revisits a fantasy world that today kids never heard about, although the script is so weak that its main target are clearly today kids.

18. dream_shade's rating of the film Christopher Robin

19. aedey's rating of the film Christopher Robin

I'm crying, that is enough to explain

20. adityosh's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Thanks for give me back to my childhood life. Gue hampir mewek nonton film ini, banyak banget pesan dan pelajarannya! U should watch this movie too.

21. Feellikeanumber's rating of the film Christopher Robin

7/10 A very unsettling film. Possible examination of Schizophrenia and PTSD. But Pooh and Co are still adorable

22. bryanvmh's rating of the film Christopher Robin

Ewan McGregor makes up for his irl guilty family conscience with a movie about why it is important to play, and in the process he saves capitalism after WW2! Take a holiday and learn that out of nothing comes the very best somethings. Cute sleepy Sunday pic

23. dbesinska's rating of the film Christopher Robin

An adorable little story for an outsider but a greatly sentimental experience for someone who's grown up with Winnie the Pooh. Another reminder for adults to always remember the child inside you and not to let growing up take away the memories of your childhood and little things that have shaped you into a person you are today.

24. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Christopher Robin