Betyg & recensioner

1. conchobar's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

2. giovanni's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

3. mpho3's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

Not in my topmost tv echelon but will probably stick with me the most. Not because of the technologies or the time period or even the relationships, but the way in which the characters are forced to reinvent and redefine themselves time and again. It's a type of resilience I lack thus admire. And I'm not gonna lie, Gordon's beautiful demise got me teary. Also I've loved Lee Pace since Wonderfalls.

4. Filipe F. Coutinho's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

One of the best television shows of the past 20 years. Criminally underrated and underseen.

5. bryanvmh's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

Kept improving as the characters, largely allegorical figures in the start, are increasingly characterized by underlying emotional templates rather than copy-paste boom-bust plot cycles.

6. James Mackin's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

Carol Kane at the end was a pleasant surprise. This was kinda like Star Trek in that there's a lot of technobabble and people gushing about the future, but instead of kinda campy sci-fi, they did powerful character driven narratives. This was a fantastic show. R.I.P. SCOOT

7. Linda's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

such a good show.. it got better when Donna's role got bigger and it developed into this beautiful story about the relationship between Donna and Cameron. Of course Joe McMillan (Lee Pace) is amazing too :)

8. jeanlice's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

9. paul_quixote's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

This got unfavorably compared to Mad Men by lots of people (including myself), but ultimately Halt and Catch Fire hit me much, much harder. Simply put it's a beautiful show about life's changes and challenges. All the juice is in the characters and how they relate to each other, the complicated love between them. I've never seen a show with as much to say about what it means to care about someone as this one does. <3

10. Mario Tomchev's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

Loved it for four years, will miss it.

11. chanandre's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

Lee Pace and Mackenzie Davis are the absolute love. This is way better than "Silicon Valley".

12. Slow Immersion's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire

One of the best dramas on TV; enough interesting topics thematically as well as strong drama to keep you interested in both. I was super sad this ended; currently rewatching it from the beginning and boy do the first 1-2 series seem so weak in comparison to 3-4, but it is a credit to how the characters seem to evolve from their early years.

13. Severus Snape's rating of the film Halt and Catch Fire