Betyg & recensioner

1. Erica Narduzzi's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

2. Adam Laurence Pitt's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

3. Zouz's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

One of the best and most unique musicals, with some great comedy and acting. Also an all time favourite car chase scene.

4. Laura G.'s rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

If I ever open up a hair salon it will surely be named Curl up and Dye. The scene with the nun hitting the shit out of them has to be one of the funniest ever. Great cast, but got a bit bored with all the chasing.

5. Papa & Maman's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

6. Christine Demias's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

7. Epinephrin's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

I liked it but at one point it was no fun anymore. It was too long. However great music, great satire

8. Thomas's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

A feel good film that goes from surprise to surprise. It feels more like a succession of sketches than like a proper consistent film with story arcs or character arcs, which makes it good to run in the background on a house night.

9. Dan Kenneth Gigernes's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

A great time capsule with some if the best blues and soul artists around and a great cool leading duo can’t stop the fact that the police are too dumb to become fun and the carcrashes are dated.

10. Mohammad Aboomar's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

I fell in love with this movie! I couldn't stop laughing for the whole two hours! And the music is just so damn entertaining!

11. Tja's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Belushi's so funny even just walking 'normally' down a street, that the other stars seem to work hard to deliver their classic scenes. Music and Hollywood fantasy conquer all in this timeless classic which could be 5*'s if the script had more verbal wit.

12. Michael H-H's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Gotta love it. A lot of fun and comes with an insanely fantastic soundtrack.

13. ppg198's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

2019. J’avais vu “Blues Brothers” vers sa sortie en salle en 1980. Hum. Ou à la télé. Ce soir : Un de ces cinémas ce film ! Jubilatoire ! Un coup de fraîcheur ! And, Everybody, needs some loving ! You ! You ! You !

14. the_mentaculus's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Hits me with the power of laughter every time as if it was divinely inspired to do so. Perhaps they actually were on a mission from God.

15. 'king Harold's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

I’ve been waiting for my chance to deride this film ever since it came out. It’s crap. Ithankyou.

16. Stefan Drees's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

I always found Landis' storytelling a bit boring and suffering from a lack of timing; but of course the great music sequences compensate for this feeling.

17. Ludovic72's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Dan Aykroyd + John Belushi, James Brown, Cab Calloway, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, John Lee Hooker, John Candy, Carrie Fisher… bref, un casting de dingue pour un beau programme : des poursuites de malade (et de la casse à n'en plus finir), du blues qui fait swinguer, des chorégraphies décalées, une ex-fiancée ultra vengeresse, des pseudo-nazis débiles. Un classique délirant et réjouissant, qui vieillit fort bien !

18. BUTTAUD's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

The greatest of all! Loved it once again! Great singers, great movie! Fantastic!

19. brunneng's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Those movies you watched in the 80s and now you find them embarrassing? This is not one of them.

20. stevesher1951's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Classic movie........and there is the MUSIC.......just set the volume to MAX......

21. Nick's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

One of my favourites. What makes this film special (aside from the usually mentioned jokes, mad characters and car stunts) is the authentic rhythm and blues that cuts right through it, in particular the 30 or so minutes where they get the band back together. The film captured all-time great performances from all-time greats such as John Lee Hooker, Ray Charles, Aretha Franklin, James Brown and Cab Calloway.

22. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

Dan Aykroyd and John Belushi cause massive amounts of mayhem in between singing some great tunes in this classic musical comedy. While the first half is an almost perfect blend of great dialogue and rousing musical numbers, things dip slightly in the second half, mainly due to an overlong car chase sequence that deliberately wallows in excess.

23. Sin título.'s rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

24. Adam Whybray's rating of the film The Blues Brothers - I fratelli Blues

A fun, throwaway, kinda frothy movie with a fair amount of heart and a surprising lack of squirmy sexist material, all things considered! Landis would really shift gears for the subsequent year's 'American Werewolf in London', which is far more my cup of tea, but I feel you'd have to be pretty steely, snobby or just plain not into cars or white men playing blues to hate 'The Blues Brothers'. It's a fun ride.

← Previous 1 3 4