Bitte aktualisiere deinen Browser um MUBI optimal nutzen zu können.

Puanlamalar & Yorumlar

1. hugoFrrs's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

2. Bilouaustria's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

I was never a big fan of Quentin Dupieux as a filmmaker. I like his music a lot but i find his absurd humour and his constant will to be clever a bit tiring. I did not expect this one to be that good. "Au poste !" is a mix of what he does best : a weird atmosphere, fun dialogues, ways to break the fourth wall. I like the cast as well, lots of ex or actual tv comedy people. Crazy and under control at the same time.

3. Dries's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

3,5 dupiex è sempre un genio

4. Traum Baum's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

It was pleasant enough until the fourth wall-breaking coda.

5. Katherine Lo's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

It’s hilarious! I love the quirks in the shots and the wittiness in the script. It’s random it’s odd it’s dark but also super lighthearted. It’s a fun watch!

6. Jason Moore's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Au Poste is the first film I've seen by Quentin Dupieux. I'd not heard of him nor of his work before today, but found the piece fresh and brilliantly timed. This is why I love cinema, and in particular MUBI, for the unending array of new visions and voices. Now I have a new auteur to discover.

7. Nicole's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

You think you've seen it all but then you got a guy like Dupieux to prove you wrong! At times it reminded me (oddly enough) of a comic strip, but it's original and the twists made me happy. Poor guy though.

8. VincentVendetta's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

I always come away from Quentin Dupieux's movies with the same feeling; it starts off well enough, some good laughs, but it peaks too early and it's maybe a bit too satisfied with its absurdity. Nevertheless, just like the Saturday-night crime movies it takes inspiration from, it's a good way to spent an hour or two.

9. Jonathan Pr's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

10. MCJ's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

with rubber dupieux created a little absurd masterpiece, but this one just bored me to death.

11. raggiodisole's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Light, lunatic, French, surreal,

12. Andreas Holz's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

This is too long for a nice little grotesque.But it's a nice little grotesque nonetheless.

13. Zouz's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Funny, witty, and surreal.

14. Superfrog's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Un film sympa avec une narration entraînante, une liberté avec le réel rafraîchissante et un côté Bunuelien pas du tout repoussant. Le passage théâtre rappellant quand même beaucoup le dîner du charme discret de la bourgeoisie

15. Kevin Matthews's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Silly, surreal, and wonderfully absurd, this is another brilliant comedy from writer-director Quentin Dupieux. I loved it.

16. dkodeski's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Nice little nightmare with nods to slapstick and Buñuel.

17. tubbssw's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

A very good level of comedy that is well written and just as importantly it doesn't overstay its welcome.

18. Dan and Val Freeman's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Me and the missus loved this ... absurdist Kafka-esque comedy with Benoît Poelvoorde on top form as the laziest cop known to man. And a plot that you really do not know where it is going to go next. Great fun!

19. Andreea's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

This was amazing! Weird, funny, refreshing. I rarely watch a new film and feel like "yup, we can still do new things in cinema". This was great and surprising.

20. Belén's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Muy divertida y bien engranada.

21. kowalski's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

formidable!! magnifique!! une sensation!! merci beaucoup quentin!

22. Le Ciné Chez Nico's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

23. enzographie's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

24. Vincent's rating of the film Keep an Eye Out

Au Poste! is an absurd and surreal comedy that is well orchestrated and amusing to watch.